Today's froggie spotting prize! - Page 2
  • Register
  • Help
Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last

Default sexxy 307cc

Saw a lovely 307cc yesterday morning on the way to the Brisbane "Ekka"(read Royal Easter Show...etc for you southeners)
    It was a gold colour, and had private plates, KAZ-?? can't remember her 2 numbers, but wasn't 69...
    The 307 is a very nice looking car
    didn't see an ausfro sticker though

Advertisement

nJm

Quote Originally Posted by purrr-geot
    Yeah heaps of pugs at uni eh nick? have you seen the slightly riced grey s16 with an eccose front grill & i think falken RS semi slicks? seems like the guy has spent a bit on it. That yellow 504 is a very nice example too, but yeah heaps of pugs at monash, the girls whom drive are mad too
    Yeah, I've seen that one quite a bit. Fan grille is interesting.

I know the yellow 504 you're talking about. It is pretty cool, although one of my friends at uni has a white 504 he is doing up. It is always in the free parking on the other side of Blackburn Rd. He has lowered it, put alloys on and it has the most perfect interior (black with the early, really big seats). Looks great and seems to go well too.

Yeah, a lot of the pug chicks at uni are insane. All except one. She parked her 307 so close to another car she had to get a group of guys to pick it up and move it for her so she could get back in! That 307 keeps breaking down so she sold it and now has a silver Astra sedan
    Nick
    1983 Peugeot 505 GR

"All of its cars from the 1.1 litre 205 through the ugly duckling 309 to the 2.2 litre 505 GTi had a rightness and a righteousness about them that turned every humdrum drive into a journey. Someone, I once wrote, in the bowels of Peugeot understands handling and how a chassis should feel." - Jeremy Clarkson

Eating through my P6000s around Bell St Maccas!!

I saw an absolutely appalling example of a 306 S16 on the weekend. It was a white one parked along Victoria Pde near the LaTRobe st turnoff in the city. It was dented, scratched, filthy and probably had 3 different tyres on it.

On the other hand, I had a very nice silver 607 park next to me. I have to admit though, the 607s just kinda blend in with all the other cars around the place, although that's just me I think.
    The AWARD WINNING 1998 Blaze Yellow 306 GTi6

......and a Series 3 205GTi on the side.

"I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

Default squashed frog

Did anyone notice the little blue coupe squashed between a semi and a bridge guard rail in Brisbane this afternoon (it looked like a 206cc)...would bring tears to even the strongest ausfrogs members eyes.
    I can see a blue pug convertible for damaged auction soon. Poor little thing , never stood a chance.
    Was on both 7 & 9 news up here. I wouldn't have wanted to be the owner of any of thecars on the transporter. The trailer of the b-double went down an embankment, backwards and the only thing that saved the driver apparently was the guard rail. (and a 206cc)
    Chris
    RIP the blue frog.

Fellow Frogger!

yeah i seen that blue 206cc what a shame

Default Green 16 TS

Menai yeterday green 16 TS late car very nice condition. I have a huge soft spor for these and they are getting very rare even the wreckers have thrown out all the old parts great shame.

UFO

Default Thursday 12 August

I was sitting in traffic in Wattle St Ultimo just before midday today and I noticed I was behind a black 205GTi rego AHZ50A. A discreet AF sticker was above the centre brake light.

You went to ANZAC bridge, I, in the work falcon, went to Darling Harbour Expo Ctr.

You have been seen!
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Saw a silver 206 GTi180 driving down Beaufort St in Inglewood on the way to work this morning. Mmmm nice.

Troy.

Fellow Frogger!

Saw a nice clio sport at fulcrum suspension was in there been lowered not sure if it was any one from here

Hey rich was that you in your s16 turning into muriel ave off beudesert rd

Spotted a beat up old orange Renault parked along High St Westgarth this morning with an AF sticker on the windscreen. You have been spotted!!

"I enjoy telling people what to do, because I am an arrogant rock star. That's what I do. That's my job." Gene Simmons, ROCK SCHOOL.

1000+ Posts

Default Blue 206cc girls

I saw the Aegean Blue 206CC sisters last night for the first time in ages.

The Sydney-siders will know who I'm talkin about!
    Derek.

Quote Originally Posted by immy s16
    Saw a nice clio sport at fulcrum suspension was in there been lowered not sure if it was any one from here

Hey rich was that you in your s16 turning into muriel ave off beudesert rd

That is Paraniod Android with the Clio!

Spotted a firedance coloured 206 GTi going down Archer St in Carlisle yesterday arvo. Never seen one in the that colour in the flesh before. Very striking.

Troy.

seen various 505's and 504's on the news in Iraq

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UFO
    I was sitting in traffic in Wattle St Ultimo just before midday today and I noticed I was behind a black 205GTi rego AHZ50A. A discreet AF sticker was above the centre brake light.
    You werent by any chance driving down George St at about 11:55am today (Monday 16th) were you???

Saw this ol Citroen, looked identical to your signature (i know very lil about the Cits!).
    Was with a guy from work... he was a bit worried when i was close to sprinting across the court-yard area infront of the AAP building & basically chase you up George st to say hello

That thing looked superb on the road...!

UFO

Quote Originally Posted by nate
    You werent by any chance driving down George St at about 11:55am today (Monday 16th) were you???

Saw this ol Citroen, looked identical to your signature (i know very lil about the Cits!).
    Was with a guy from work... he was a bit worried when i was close to sprinting across the court-yard area infront of the AAP building & basically chase you up George st to say hello

That thing looked superb on the road...!
    Nate

Thanks for the enthusiasm but it tweren't me I'm afraid. UFO was safely ensconced in the carport at home. I was at work

Rego check on the car this Wednesday ready for club plates, so the UFO plates will migrate to another car.

Here is the most UTD web pic available of the poor neglected thing:

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/gallery/images/ckeller1.jpg
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Saw a white 205GTi parked along High St Westgarth just south of the lights with Westgarth St on Monday Night. Was it you???

just this evening (7:45pm), whilst bored shitless driving my non-froggy along the western ring road (city bound, near the fitzgerald rd exit), passed one of the most peculiar 504s sedans i'd ever come across - white in colour emblazened with a thick red racing stripe from bonnet to roof to boot with matching large k&n sticker planted on the front drivers side wheel arch! it was the quad lamp variety with only 1 of the 4 headlights working!

no noticeable af sticker.

who ever you are... you have just been sighted!
    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara

previous frogs:

88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16

gimme corners. . .

Default Arrrgh

Spoted a loveyl 406 sedan this evening....only 2 problems...one I was being tailgated by them and i was doing between 60 and 65 in a 60 zone and 2 he/she had their fog lights on.... and It was not foggy.....at all

Today i saw a Renault Trafic brand spanker have never seen one of these in the flesh before, looks like a box from the back.

And also saw a blue 504 with the plates 504-000
    2002 Peugeot 206 XT 1.6 16v sold
    2004 Aegean Blue 206 GTI 180

1983 Peugeot 505 STI

Around Epping and Pennant Hills this afternoon I saw four 206's, two 307's, a blue 405, a brownish 505, a 306 a white R12 automatic and a new blue megane and a black C5 and I saw a silver Xsara out past Blacktown. Unfortunately I was driving my mum's Pulsar so if I had waved to any of them I would have gotten a few strange looks I'd imagine , plus half of them were parked so no drivers... And no I didn't go out looking for them, they just happened to be there
    2005 Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup
    1989 205 Gti - Sold

"This year, I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October and I got a feeling they're going to peak right around January. Then, bang! That's when I'll cash in." - Homer Simpson

1000+ Posts

I found one for Danielsydney!

A Citroen C3 Exclusive, auto (I think? It has 15" wheels) in bleu lucia colour, owned by a cute girl who would probably be 19 or 20 who lives in Harris Park (near Granville).

In general though, aren't there alot of C5 HDi wagons on the road now? I saw 4 today.

Derek

today i saw a white 404 in good condition at coolum, it was about 10 to 4 in the afternoon, whoever you are you have been spoted
    Last edited by orestes; 22nd August 2004 at 05:29 PM.

Default 504?

DOES anyone here drive a blue 504 wagon in brisbane? we both waved as you turned into kessels rd while i was waiting to turn into logan. it was a month ago now or so, but still, are you here at all???????????????????????

ALSO theres a white 504 that hangs around some days and nights at the corner store on logan road in underwood, i see you all the time, i live just round the corner.....are you here at all?????????????

AND, theres a brown 505 that ive spotted driving around mt gravatt/rochdale/underwood/those sorts of areas! anybody here match that description????????

WHAT about the yellow 505 gti that lives on dawson road, i drive past it regularly going to my sisters, you may have seen me in a silver 504 sedan, or my brother in law in a silver CX 2400.

I always wave to the other frogs out there....lol...no matter what im driving, sooooooooooo if anyone gets waved at by a crazy maniac driving a WHITE DATSUN 720 4x4, or a similarly mad idiot in a SILVER 504, or two nutters in a SILVER CX 2400 then dont be worried...just waving.....lol.

Owen.

UFO

Today in Kiama I saw:

White D Special (mine)
    Silver BX TZi
    White BX 16V with red bonnet and huge white chevrons
    BEAUTIFUL S2 CX GTi Turbo
    DS 23ie Auto

and on the way there a beige GS with Euro plates. Also spotted by the DS23 was a dark green XM heading north (Ginny May you have been seen).

Oh, by the way, we were at a CCC of NSW function
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last

Thread Information