Renault Car Club - Victoria
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Renault Car Club - Victoria

Any members? If so, how has it been so far? I have been meaning to join but have not managed to get out of work to get there for the meets.

Also, what type of gatherings do regulars of this forum have, other than the drives? E.g. Watching F1 at pub, have show days etc?

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Blue2th

When I get around to paying my membership this year and finally get to a meeting (its been a bit hectic) what I can say is that the Renault Car Club of Victoria is what its members make of it. There is a good bunch of people that try very hard to get a lot of club events up and running for the widest possible Renault following. Like any one make car club there are a number of competing sections, modern, old, restorers, drivers, competition and trials.

Sometimes it is hard to get people to come along and enjoy themselves, even though the committee does its darndest to promote events, but those that do seem to enjoy themselves but would always like more along on the events.

The more people that join AND participate, the more they enjoy themselves

Anyway its free to come along on Thursday the 12th of August, 8pm at the Surry Hills Neighbourhood House, Union Road Surrey Hills Welcome in this years Committee elected at the AGM in July. (enter via Bedford Avenue (Melways 46 H11) Car of the monthy is the Floride, so if you own a floride bring it along and win the prize!! Good chance to put in your for whatever events you would like the club to run 2004-2005. Usually a good supper and a chance to chat with other Renault owners.

Ken.

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks Ken, it's been two years in the making, for me to join and get there, but I really have not had enough time between work and study. Looking forward to the free time now study is finished! Will target for 12 August meeting and sign up.

Administrator

G'day,

I'm also a member of the RCCV and as Ken said, pretty good bunch of people.

Come along to the August meeting and check out the RCCV website for more info...

Seeya on Thursday...

PS - Your almost as slack as I am Ken , I paid my dues on the day of the AGM.....thought I'd better as I was nominated for a committee spot

Thread Information