Jean Moulin
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Jean Moulin

Default Jean Moulin

Last night on SBS at 7:30 there was a show called Jean Moulin.

I've got no idea what the show was about, but it was set in WW2, in Nazi occupied France.

The reason about the show is the period French cars. There was a scene with the Germans in a Traction Avante (sp) chasing someone (the hero of the show?), who was in a 202. Also later in the show there was a Hotchkiss of some description.

My father-in-law phoned about 3 quaters of the way through the show to tell about the show so I only saw enough of the show to see the 202 and it looked great.

I think next Sunday is the last of the seriesif anyone is interested in seeing it.

Advertisement
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila. - Mitch Radcliffe

Thank God for my Hydroen harrisson_citroen's Avatar

Jean Moulin was the greatest hero of the French Resistance.
    Tortured by the Nazis, dumped by his mates, he never talked 'till his death nor never dobbed any of the Resistance fighters.
    DS Un jour, DS toujours !

DS23 IE Pallas Automatique
    C5 X7 163 Exclusive
    C3 II 2010

Icon1

there was another french movie last week called "vendredi soir". (friday night). It was really good and a woman was in a peugeot and stuck in paris traffic and she had her car for sale for 15,000 euro and was told off by another guy as having it too expensive. He was in a Renault 21.
    I loved it great film....
    Last night i also saw the movi"anatomy of hell" another R rated french flick that looks like the australian government will ban this week or next. Its not for the faint hearted though and is very graphic.....

Quote Originally Posted by harrisson_citroen
    Jean Moulin was the greatest hero of the French Resistance.
    Tortured by the Nazis, dumped by his mates, he never talked 'till his death nor never dobbed any of the Resistance fighters.
    Thanks, I figured he had something to do with the resistance.

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila. - Mitch Radcliffe

1000+ Posts

There was a getaway in a superb black Light 402, and a 402 light truck with its lights mounted outside the grille (unusual). The program is expensively made with attention to aircraft and trains as well as cars.

Thread Information