• Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kenfuego
  • 1 Post By Kenfuego

Thread: Lost posts !

1000+ Posts

Default Lost posts !

Hi
    On a couple of occasion lately I have answered a post and found the answer lust disappeared ! Not able to be found on the back button either. Has anyone had that happen or is it just dementia starting and I deleted them ?
    Jaahn

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Maybe try flushing your cache so as to get the freshest server page? Ctrl F5 on windows, not sure with other browsers.

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaahn View Post
    Hi
    On a couple of occasion lately I have answered a post and found the answer lust disappeared ! Not able to be found on the back button either. Has anyone had that happen or is it just dementia starting and I deleted them ?
    Jaahn
    LUST disappearing just might be age related Jaahn, but I think its a gremlin in the works, as if I tried to "go advanced" to include a few smileys or whatever the preview will come up but the post doesn't appear, been doing that for a while though you can cut and paste to get it into the advanced posting editable area.
    jaahn likes this.

1000+ Posts

Default Cut and paste so you don't lose an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by jaahn View Post
    Hi
    Jaahn
    LUST disappearing just might be age related Jaahn, but I think its a gremlin in the works, as if I tried to "go advanced" to include a few smileys or whatever the preview will come up but the post doesn't appear, been doing that for a while though you can cut and paste to get it into the advanced posting editable area.

Funny this time the original message appeared in the editable space and I just inserted the cut and paste then deleted the duplicated parts, hopefully that will come out in the actual posting, though often it pays to save a cut and paste copy if the site autosave hasn't come up

Hope that was as clear as mud... and I also

Hope that your LUST is working fine Jaahn

Ken
    jaahn likes this.

Thread Information