Whats a good Fuego workshop in Perth?
  • Register
  • Help

Default Whats a good Froggy car workshop in Perth?

Hi everyone in Perth! My friend is moving to your sunny city for a few years in a couple of weeks, and will need a trustworthy and reliable workshop to maintain her trusty Fuego (my old car - the only car I really regret selling... ).
    Any pointers?

Also, she is likely to be in Perth for two years - is it worth changing the rego over?
    And how is this done in WA and how much does it cost for transfer/inspections(?) and registration etc? I tried to decifer the DPI website, but...

Advertisement
    Last edited by Haakon; 21st May 2004 at 12:29 PM.
    I tried to drown my sorrows in alcohol, but the bastards learnt how to swim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, without doubt your ONLY choice is Euromotive. Ask for Mark Dyson & tell him Justin sent you. He is without a doubt the best Peugeot, Renault & Citroen allrounder in WA. He has recently worked on our D, 2CV, Xsara & SAAB's & I cant fault him. I owned a couple of Fuego's about 7yrs ago & he worked on them well also. A few visits back he was working on a supercharged Fuego! He is a qualified automotive engineer, not a self taught fiddler & has all the mod cons needed to fix modern cars. He tends to work on modern Peugeots, Alfa's & Renaults mainly. It surprises me why other people still take their cars elsewhere to be honest. I have owned almost 40 French cars in the past 6 years & can honestly say I have tried every single mechanic in the State & this is where we are staying. He is fairly centrally located & only 5mins drive from the CBD. If its parts your after I would try Ren-Wreck but you will find Mark deals with them as far as secondhand parts go anyway. Hope this helps your mate anyway. Good to see more Froggies coming over anyway!

EUROMOTIVE MECHANICAL SERVICES
    9/ 83 Hector St West Osborne Park 6017 (08) 9446 8890
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Fellow Frogger!

Default Perth Service French cars

Hi

Yes I have dealt with Euromotive and found Mark to be very good. He has looked after our Renault V6 Laguna now sold and our Xsara and Peugeot 406.
    My brother had is Renault Laguna serviced there as well.

Mark spend many hours tracking down information from overseas to track down faults on the Lagunas.

I have always found him fair to deal with and recommend his service.

Graeme

Thank you both for that - my Fuego (I keep referring to it as mine even though I sold it.... I will buy it back eventually when my friend has finished with it ) is now in Perth. She drove the heavily laden Fuego to Adelaide and put it on the train from there. It will no doubt be seen at Euromotive soon for a pre WA registration inspection check up.
    I tried to drown my sorrows in alcohol, but the bastards learnt how to swim

Thread Information