Michelin Classic Tyre Suppliers in Aus
  • Register
  • Help

Default Michelin Classic Tyre Suppliers in Aus

Just to update on the ongoing issue of tyre availability for older

There is now a new stockist / distributor of the Michelin Vintage range based in Melbourne who have a reasonable web site with technical info....

Stuckey Tyres
    828 Sydney Rd. Brunswick 3056 Victoria, Australia. (Just south of Moreland Rd)
    Phone: (03) 9386-5331 Fax: (03) 9386-9153
    Email: [email protected]
    http://www.stuckey.com.au

There is of course the existing and most reliable of suppliers (in my experience).....with a heap of info on their web site....

Antique Tyres
    134 McEwan Road
    WEST HEIDELBERG VIC 3081 Telephone (03) 9458-4433
    Fax (03) 9458-4795
    http://www.antiquetyres.com.au

They have just received a shipment of Michelin ZX 145SR15's but they have all been sold...!!! (I got the last four ) and at $115.00 each they are great buying...!!!

Interestingly they also have in stock Firestones (Made in italy) in 145SR15 size @ $119.60 each ....does anyone have any experience with these???

And the Vredestien Sprint Classics that I run on my GS (155SR15's) @ $120.00 each and on mine at least they are a great tyre IMHO, steer perfectly (and light) stick like glue and very quiet...and seem to fill the wheel well a lot better.....

Anyway I just thought I'd update on specialty suppliers of these at times hard to get and very expensive necesities of classic Frog ownerhsip....

Advertisement

Default 155x15

155x 15 tyres are the same as on the older Saabs, maybe the Saab people have a another connection. Sounds like it is covered pretty well anyway.

Thread Information