Len Beadell
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Len Beadell

JBN

Default Len Beadell

An interesting article on the ABC News Online today about Len Beadell and his "highways" in WA.

Advertisement

Gunbarrel Highway's legacy lives on 60 years after it was forged in the desert - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Hopefully I will be going in my bush 2CV Daffy Duck along the Anne Beadell highway in August.

John

Quote Originally Posted by JBN View Post
    An interesting article on the ABC News Online today about Len Beadell and his "highways" in WA.

Gunbarrel Highway's legacy lives on 60 years after it was forged in the desert - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Hopefully I will be going in my bush 2CV Daffy Duck along the Anne Beadell highway in August.

John
    The man and his legacy of roads and tracks will live forever in Australian bush lore.
    Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone............

Tadpole

Thanks for posting the article i still remember travelling along the entire route with my parents as a young boy! Shame the land rover wasnt up to it ... suspension collapsed 😲

Sent from my SM-G920I using aussiefrogs mobile app
    2010 LandRover Defender 90 - rustbucket pile of
    1970 Citroen DS Pallas -

Thread Information