The Forum seems now to be harder to add photos to a thread ??
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Default The Forum seems now to be harder to add photos to a thread ??

Hi
    I have noted that I can only add one photo at a time from my laptop. Several times now. I select a photo from my computer and it has to be uploaded, or another selection deleats it from the temporary list. Never did that before. I can repeat it several times to get several photos on OK, just takes more steps.

Just now it started a new thread when I added photos to a thread which I started a couple of hours ago.
    I have started using Chrome so does that have any bearing on it ?
    Jaahn

Advertisement

I’ve found the add attachment function seems to work much slower now too. I’ve always only been able to upload one photo at time I think?
    KB

1000+ Posts

Are you sure it's not the dreaded resource limit? It makes attachment loading hellish.

My pet hate is that clicking the Log In button returns "You have entered an invalid username....." I avoid it using some javascript, but Opera, Firefox and Vivaldi all do it by default.

It makes attachment loading hellish.
    It makes the whole user experience "hellish".

And submitting posts "hellish"

Quote Originally Posted by seasink View Post
    Are you sure it's not the dreaded resource limit? It makes attachment loading hellish.

My pet hate is that clicking the Log In button returns "You have entered an invalid username....." I avoid it using some javascript, but Opera, Firefox and Vivaldi all do it by default.
    I use Opera 100% of the time and I'm logged in permanently......look at this:

What is 'Automatic Login'?

When you register (and also when you login using the form at the top of the screen), you will be given the option to 'Remember Me'. This will store your identity securely in a cookie on your computer. If you are using a shared computer, such as in a library, school or internet cafe, or if you have reason to not trust any other users that might use this computer, we recommend you do not enable this.

When all else fails.....
    Last edited by Kim Luck; 4th March 2018 at 10:54 PM.
    Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone............

bob
    1000+ Posts

G'day,

I rarely see the "resource limit" notice since moving to Linux Mint, from windoze. In both cases the preferred browser is firefox with the 'remember me' active, I usually just close the window rather than 'log out'.

I think that I've only ever been able to load a single photo at a time.

cheers,
    Bob

Thread Information