Electric Vehicles Australia - Page 3
  • Register
  • Help
Page 3 of 3 First 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Electric Vehicles Australia

Quote Originally Posted by JBN View Post
    I understand that Amazon has invested into hydrogen battery technology, betting that this may be a better (cheaper, lighter) solution than lithium. I guess if the meter indicates the battery is low, attacking the battery with a match should get you further down the road.

Advertisement

Just imagine Parliament House being powered by hydrogen batteries. Some bright spark dissolves both houses likkity split.

John

I think the parliament is already fuelled by some combustible gas judging by the emanating odours but I see no immediate danger of bright sparks within a considerable radius.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

1000+ Posts

At least while our cars were dear compared with imports, we also had very generous holidays and annual leave, and And a leave loading because it was more expensive to go on holidays and long service leave, universal medical care system and a half decent lot of Hospitals and of course cars and petrol to get on the open road.

I guess that with the demise of car production things will get cheaper, but jobs scarcer and that means working harder for less to compete with those other siders across the water, and of course then they will all want to come here and spend their money thay earned in building things, but then what can we expect when we have climate experts like Ross Garnault guiding our economic survival!

I think it will be dog eat dog for jobs soon and everyone will be employed as a desk jockey in local government or chasing up horses in the street.

Ken

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information