Auto Plus Classiques
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GreenBlood

Thread: Auto Plus Classiques

Icon2 Auto Plus Classiques

French magazine - Auto Plus Classiques, current issue has something for everyone - Citroen, Peugeot, Renault, Simca and more. . .
    Free download here as PDF >> http://dxnlkiuvdswln.com/magazines/34469-auto-plus-classiques-n33-octobre-novembre-2017.html

Advertisement

I wish I had paid more attention during French lessons, looks like a good read - good pics for those like me a little challenged with their French.

Cheers
    Chris
    JohnW likes this.
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

It is only free if you create an account. And it is free to create an account, all you have to do is provide all your credit card details, including CCV ! How easy is that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dijon16 View Post
    It is only free if you create an account. And it is free to create an account, all you have to do is provide all your credit card details, including CCV ! How easy is that!
    No not so, but you do need to be careful which buttons you click - I downloaded a copy without registering or providing any details. . . very worthwhile. The totally free link gives you a slow download speed, about half an hour for 105meg file.

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Thread Information