"unique cars" interesting read...
  • Register
  • Help

Icon6 "unique cars" interesting read...

....for those that can be bothered....the latest issue of "unique cars" carries a couple of nice FRENCH car stories....:

first, a review in DRIVEN (p24) on the new 206 gti 180.....not a spectacular article by any means but mainly friendly towards the little pug....and yes he does mention the peddals being to close......includes a nice pic of a blue gti 180....

second,....on page 54....a nice little (2 page) story on the little 2cv for all the citrophiles....again a nice pic,......but the commentary on the "NISSEN HUT" detracts and takes up way 2 many paragraphs.....

Advertisement

and finnaly on page 78(another 2 page spread)...an interesting piece about the beggings of the little ALPINE...again....couple of nice shots of the vehicle....well worth a read....

and as if thats not enough....a small pic of a RENAULT 12 GORDINI (p 82)....
    nice 2 see a mag like this paying us so much attention.....

cheers
    dino

1000+ Posts

Icon8

Quote Originally Posted by dino
    ....and yes he does mention the peddals being to close.....
    Yes well, we'd expect that from the motoring press. Like they say in the trade: "don't let the truth get in the way of a good story." I test drove the 206gti when it first came out and even with my size 12 clodhoppers it was FINE.

I defy anyone to go from one car to another and not experience SOME adjustment in the seating/driving position. Scheee!

Thread Information