Frog vs Rosbif! (rugby: 6 nations tournament)
  • Register
  • Help

Default Frog vs Rosbif! (rugby: 6 nations tournament)

This night (20:00 GMT) will take place the last match of the tournament of the 6 nations in Paris (Stade de France) between these 2 teams with the past fraught with "bloody" battles on the play-ground...who said that English was faireplay?

Advertisement

For recall, France can still gain Grand Slam because it did not lose any match, whereas England stumbled vis-a-vis in Irelande. There is no doubt that many teams (yes, I think many many many ) will be with us and will hope that the champion of the world in title lose.
    Even if the English are winning the 2 last duels, the French are the favourites even for the English bookmakers. But the France still needs to progress in some domains.

Good, I acknowledge there is a little acidity in my remarks but since glosses, the war is declared between the English and French players.

Go France and kick ass England!!!!!

More seriously: I hope that the match will be beautiful and that the best will win without there not being bad gestures and a bad spirit.

------

The teams...

France: 15 Nicolas Brusque, 14 Pepito Elhorga, 13 Yannick Jauzion, 12 Damien Traille, 11 Christophe Dominici, 10 Frédéric Michalak, 9 Dimitri Yachvili, 8 Imanol Harinordoquy (vice-captain), 7 Olivier Magne, 6 Serge Betsen, 5 Pascal Papé, 4 Fabien Pelous (captain), 3 Pieter de Villiers, 2 William Servat, 1 Sylvain Marconnet.
    Replacements: 16 Yannick Bru, 17 Jean-Jacques Crenca, 18 David Auradou, 19 Thomas Lièvremont, 20 Pierre Mignoni, 21 Julien Peyrelongue, 22 Clément Poitrenaud.

England: 15 Jason Robinson, 14 Josh Lewsey, 13 Will Greenwood (vice-captain), 12 Mike Tindall, 11 Ben Cohen, 10 Olly Barkley, 9 Matt Dawson, 8 Lawrence Dallaglio (captain), 7 Richard Hill, 6 Joe Worsley, 5 Ben Kay, 4 Danny Grewcock, 3 Phil Vickery, 2 Steve Thompson, 1 Trevor Woodman.
    Replacements: 16 Mark Regan, 17 Julian White, 18 Steve Borthwick, 19 Martin Corry, 20 Andy Gomarsall, 21 Mike Catt, 22 James Simpson-Daniel.

Lapalisse please excuse my poor french.

Lapalisse qui vous vont pour dans le football.

je soutiens PSG.

Thread Information