GSF Car Parts - website problem
  • Register
  • Help
    1000+ Posts

Default GSF Car Parts - website problem

Calling all GSF on-line shoppers!

I am trying to purchase a batch of stuff from their website - value just over 100 pounds - and the checkout process won't complete until I specify shipping method. Trouble is, it won't let me select a shipping method .

Advertisement

I use my own account, which I've had for several years. Doesn't matter whether I try Sage or Paypal - except that using Paypal I can at least see an (empty) drop-down list. I have tried Chrome V45.x (current) & IE 11. I have turned off Popup blockers, turned on compatibility mode, reduced security etc. - nothing makes the slightest difference!

I have sent a message to GSF via the website, but they're all asleep at the moment - probably at least 3 hours before someone comes in and opens the shop...

If anyone knows the trick to ordering from this site, I'd be most grateful for a helping hand on this one!

Cheers

Alec

1000+ Posts

Received this answer in just under 3 hours:

Hi,

Unfortunately due to your location the system cannot calculate a shipping cost.

Can you please forward me the part numbers you are looking at and full address, so that we can give you an accurate shipping cost.

Regards,
    Kean Dale
    GSF Car Parts

So there we are - problem solved! The website was smart enough to know that I wasn't in the UK, but not smart enough to explain the problem to me!

Cheers

Alec

Thread Information