Ze germans
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Ze germans

Default Ze germans

VW-Chef Winterkorn: Volkswagen baut Billig-Auto in drei Modell-Varianten - Auto-News - Bild.de

Advertisement

Inspired by the Dacia success story, perhaps (check out the price bracket)? They plan to make it China and bring three versions (hatch, SUV and sedan) mainly in Asia, but elsewhere I saw Eastern Europe on the list as well (sounds like they're either setting themselves up for a debacle like Renault or they want to protect Dacia sales in the west?).

But the real corker is below that article. A 1500HP Bugatti hybrid. Ha! Wouldn't you feel like a berk with a pathetic 1000Hp (1 mil Euro) hack? At the very least there's going to be some serious dick sizing on the Riviera.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

1000+ Posts

I had trouble following the super car story, because I was too distracted by ze real corkers in ze side bar: Das könnte Sie auch interessieren - sexy frauen; nude breasts; playboy breasts; breast feeding; AND ze melting Renault!

1000+ Posts

Interesting reader comments as well.
    "The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge"
    Stephen Hawking

Thread Information