• Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrew D

Thread: Buying a car interstate?

Fellow Frogger!

Default Buying a car interstate?

Hi all,

Advertisement

Probably a strange post, but anyone in Froggy land buying a car interstate and need it driven home?

I have been a French car nut since my first Peugeot 504 purchased in 1985.

I'm between work assignments and have the time for an interstate trip in the next month.

So, if you are buying a car from interstate and need it driven home, I may be able to help.

I'm a fan of car relocations too, so will provide an inexpensive service where possible.

My only caveat is that I not be out of pocket too much, ie I would expect you to cover fuel costs & maybe flight if I can't get a relocation to you destination. I have contacts in each of the nominated cities so could be accommodated overnight if needed.

I'm Sydney based but happy to travel Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide. Perth/Darwin may be a stretch but happy to discuss.

My payment will be to enjoy your car and bring it home. Very clean NSW drivers licence and will treat your new car with the utmost respect (I have a 1985 CitroŽn Cx safely driven home from Melbourne in june last year flew down & drove home same day).

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers
    Andrew
    Last edited by Andrew D; 6th August 2015 at 10:29 PM.
    J-man and vivid like this.

Thread Information