Perth member club ...
  • Register
  • Help

Default Perth member club ...

Hi everyone, I'm moving from Melbourne to Perth in a few weeks, just wandering if anyone could give me some info on French car clubs and other association. I would also potentially be looking for a space to store my Renault 8 while I finish it up.
    Please let me know if you have any info.
    Thanks Seb.

Advertisement

The French and Fantastic club has members from all French makes, is a fairly new club, meets regularly, and has a good friendly group of members. Also a couple of members very knowledgeable on older Renaults. Worth making contact with the secretary, email address is in the contacts section of the website. Website is still under development, but the forum section is going well. They have just managed the latest French Car Festival in Perth and you will find posts and threads in the Social Events section of this (AussieFrogs) forum.

French and Fantastic Automobile Club of WA | For Western Australian French Car Enthusiasts

Good Luck.
    Cheers.
    2004 Scenic I 2.0 auto (Hers)
    2016 Ford Territory (His)
    2004 WRX (Sunday car)

The French and Fantastic Automobile Club is a great group with a wide range of ages in the membership. They participate in the Classic Car Show at Whiteman Park in April and are key players in the French Car Festival. This years event, a couple of weeks ago, was unfortunately washed out - probably not helped by being around a month earlier than other years. Next year it will be back to its usual time slot later in the year and should attract the usual wide range of French Marques and models.

In between time there are drives and other social events as well as the monthly meetings. Come along, you'll be most welcome.
    Current Cars
    Australia's 2016 C5 2.0HDi Last
    2011 C5 2.0HDi Comfort
    1973 Citroen D Super 5,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400 Pallas C-matic,
    1981 Citroen CX 2400ie Super Familiale C-matic - Raid Arctique 2014
    1991 Mazda E2200
    1924 Citroen 'la petit citron'

Thread Information