Soldier on - national car & bike rally
  • Help

Default Soldier on - national car & bike rally

Soldier On | Helping Our Wounded Warriors

Hi fellow froggers. I am on the 'fringe' of this rally as the Queensland contact for the organisers.

Advertisement

The objective of the rally is to raise $1,000,000 by attracting 1000 entrants who seek sponsership or donate $1000. Ambitious but whats the point of aiming low? Soldier On provides support for Defence Force personal, emargency services (Police, Firemen, Paramedics and Emergency Dept staff who may have or may develop PTDS as a result of the horrific sights situations they may encounter

I suggest that the cause is a most worthy one and I invite you to visit the website to register for this event. Soldier On National Classic Car & Bike Rally | Soldier On

Default Rally Cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by k eeles View Post
    Soldier On | Helping Our Wounded Warriors

Hi fellow froggers. I am on the 'fringe' of this rally as the Queensland contact for the organisers.

The objective of the rally is to raise $1,000,000 by attracting 1000 entrants who seek sponsership or donate $1000. Ambitious but whats the point of aiming low? Soldier On provides support for Defence Force personal, emargency services (Police, Firemen, Paramedics and Emergency Dept staff who may have or may develop PTDS as a result of the horrific sights situations they may encounter

I suggest that the cause is a most worthy one and I invite you to visit the website to register for this event. Soldier On National Classic Car & Bike Rally | Soldier On

Hi fellow froggers.
    This Rally was cancelled yesterday by the Executive Committee of Soldier On.
    I am feeling somewhat less than enthaused with world this morning. After so much hard work ......!

If you have or had intended to contribute to the welfare of the physically or mentally wounded, thank you.

Kevin

Thread Information