what's up avec tout the Francais ici?
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Icon11 what's up avec tout the Francais ici?

Mon Francais n'est suficient bon.

Pour quoi tout les headings ici suddenment became French?

Je suis confused.

Advertisement

Je ne sais which button to push.

C'est possible to select "seulement Anglaise" en a setting somewhere?

Merci.

N'est pas un problème ici.

From the normal web home page (ie, I have no idea where the relevant options are accessed from an app):
    1) near the top right of the page click on "settings"
    2) from there, on the left hand side under "My Account" click "General Settings"
    3) scroll right to the bottom and select "Forum Language"

I am scared.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Just a simple question is this on an IPhone app?

Fellow Frogger!

I have followed RichardW's instructions above, except I had to guess the French equivalents as my headings are in French. I have navigated my way through the French headings to get to select the forum language - but mine is already set to English(AU).

Oh, things have just become weirder.

I was planning to open a second tab, go to the home page, copy across the French headings to illustrate my situation.

Except when I opened a second tab and went to Aussiefrogs home page, the headings are in English.

So in one browser window (Firefox) I have two tabs in Aussiefrogs, one with headings and buttons in French, the other in English.

Any clues what is going on?

I'm not using a phone App, I'm using a real computer (laptop) running Mageia Linux, and Firefox browser.

I've been using Linux and Firefox for years, never had any weird stuff like this before.

Thanks

To post this I will now have to click on "envoyer la reponse rapide"

Some.one else with a similar problem found the only way was to select "restore default settings" or some such wording.
    Michael
    Member, Citroen Car Club NSW

DS23 Pallas 5 sp. "Francoise" , BX19TRi Auto "Jacques Dutronc" , Teardrop Trailer "The Toad", BMW R65 "Rosamund"
    In the past: Renault 750, Dauphine, R4, R8, R10, Peugeot 504 Familiale, ID 19 (x2), Safari (x2)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by simca1100 View Post
    I have followed RichardW's instructions above, except I had to guess the French equivalents as my headings are in French. I have navigated my way through the French headings to get to select the forum language - but mine is already set to English(AU).

"
    not that this actually helps solve the problem, but if you copy the web pages URL, and copy it into Google Translate, it will translate the/an entire page into any language. so at least one can use that to find the controls to change the language back.

Actually I had this problem too once, and I noticed the forum was in english when I used it on another machine on which my user wasn't logged in. My settings were certainly set to english. I think the solution was either to log out and log back in again, or clear all cookies for aussiefrogs and then log back in.
    Current:
    1999 406SV (D8)
    Previous:
    1986 BX19GT

Thread Information