Advice with shipping
  • Help

Default Advice with shipping

Anyone use this mob before:

http://www.xic-mobile-piece-auto.com/

Advertisement

They want 60Euro shipping ex France for an intake pipe for a 205. I guess there's got to be a cheaper way, anyone know what that is?
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Doesn't surprise me.
    Think Global - Ride on Spheres

COL

Quote Originally Posted by schlitzaugen View Post
    Anyone use this mob before:

http://www.xic-mobile-piece-auto.com/

They want 60Euro shipping ex France for an intake pipe for a 205. I guess there's got to be a cheaper way, anyone know what that is?
    Can't help you Schlitz but I have found that shipping from France is always expensive. Can source your part from Germany or England?
    Regards Col

1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

1000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by COL View Post
    Can't help you Schlitz but I have found that shipping from France is always expensive. Can source your part from Germany or England?
    Hi
    +1
    Jaahn

Fellow Frogger!

Each year I generally post a pile of conference brochures, flyers home from wherever the conference is back to home here. But Canada (Banff) and California proved just too expensive ($60 for 2 to 3kg) to warrant so "smuggled" these home as cabin luggage. Greece was ok (about €40 but the content was more interesting). But the cheapest and quickest was French economy post from Villiedue les Poeles in Normandy. About €7 and less than a week door to door with their cheapest service.

i often question the postage & handling charges when you buy any country on EBay. Often on cheap items the seller is making the profit on his postage and handling. England for books and Amazon for anything are relatively cheap. Amazon standard delivery is also very quick. Good luck to the OP.

I am not talking kilograms here. This is a say 25cm long rubber hose of 7cm diameter. That's it. Can't be over 500gr judging by the original I have here.

This is not an ebay item.

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Icon6

G'day,
    none available here ?

French Connection or Dapco .
    Last edited by pug206gti; 2nd February 2014 at 03:58 PM.
    regards,
    Les W.

206 GTi 180
    the stealth Pug
    Did I do anything last night that suggested I was sane?

Nope. Not available overseas either except for these guys (or at least that's the only place where I found it - but I have been looking for a fair while).

Thread Information