Molly Taylor WRC Rally Driver
  • Help
    DS

Default Molly Taylor WRC Rally Driver

Tonight at the Citroen Car Club of NSW general meeting we are very lucky to have Molly Taylor WRC Rally Driver along as guest speaker. She will also be showing us some in car footage of the new DS3 rally car in action.

http://www.mollytaylor.com.au/

Sorry about the short notice but all are welcome. Veteran Car Club Hall, Queens road Five Dock in Sydney. at 7.30.

Advertisement
    Citroen Car Club of New South Wales member.

My Citroen ID21F can be seen here http://www.flickr.com/photos/frontdr...7605999522616/

I wonder will she drive there in a Renault
    KB

What a fantastic presentation. Molly is a great personality to watch and listen to.
    She is so totally into her sport and getting up in front of a room full of strangers and talk so effortlessly made it all the more entertaining to watch the roadside and in-car footage of her skilfully chuck around a worked C2, the DS3 and some of the Fords.
    Looks to me that she has a great future, and the DS3 looks like the car to take her places.
    CCC was very proud to have her as a guest presenter this month. CCC will be following her success.
    Here’s to more DS3 wins.
    Last edited by Mort Subite; 29th January 2013 at 07:28 AM. Reason: type setting
    CITROEN CAR CLUB of NSW - MEMBER. www.citroencarclub.org.au. . .www.facebook.com/CCCNSW
    08FD DSPECIAL "Dear Prudence wont you come out to play?"
    00FF7512 DS23SAFARI "Pull up to my bumper Baby, in your long black limousine."
    C2MY06 C2VTR "Go speed racer, Go"
    YDO005 MORRIS MINI DELUXE "The Mini Deluxe floats on fluid too"

Default Molly Taylor WRC Rally Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Subite View Post
    What a fantastic presentation. Molly is a great personality to watch and listen to.
    She is so totally into her sport and getting up in front ofa room full of strangers and talk so effortlessly made it all the moreentertaining to watch the roadside and in-car footage of her skilfully chuckaround a worked C2, the DS3 and some of the Fords.
    Looks to me that she has a great future, and the DS3 lookslike the car to take her places.
    CCC was very proud to have her as a guest presenter thismonth. CCC will be following hersuccess.
    Here’s to more DS3 wins.
    +1 to this!

Molly is a terrific ambassador for the sport and it was a pleasure to hear her present with such genuine passion and enthusiasm.
    2005 Jaune Scott VTS 180 (built 28/1/05), K&N Typhoon Induction Kit, Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers | Build Thread

C4Owners.org Premier Club Member#19249
    Citroen Car Club of NSW Inc Member - 2013/14 Committee Member and Editor of "The Chevrons"
    Australian Racing Drivers' Club Member
    facebook.com/cccnsw

Thread Information