unable to access Citroen Forum threads
  • Help

Default unable to access Citroen Forum threads

Hi everyone. Does anyone know why I am unable to access any threads on the Citroen forum. When I click on the Citroen forum section,it takes me to a blank page,and I don't know why this has happened recently,could it have something to do with cookies or pop up blockers ??. Hoping someone can help me with this very frustrating problem. Cheers Joe( it prevents me from going to Matthews DS appreciation thread,which is extremely addictive. )

Advertisement
    1975 Citroen DS 23 Pallas

Quote Originally Posted by Amopallas View Post
    Hi everyone. Does anyone know why I am unable to access any threads on the Citroen forum. When I click on the Citroen forum section,it takes me to a blank page,and I don't know why this has happened recently,could it have something to do with cookies or pop up blockers ??. Hoping someone can help me with this very frustrating problem. Cheers Joe( it prevents me from going to Matthews DS appreciation thread,which is extremely addictive. )
    No Problems this end Joe, seems others are having no problems either - several posts today.
    This is a direct link to the DS Appreciation thread, see how you go
    The DS Appreciation Thread

At the bottom of 'Froggy Chat' you should also have a link to all the forums (Quick Navigation) - try the Citroen link?

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Fellow Frogger

Occasionally, I find a page will just hang and stop loading. It usually seems to be waiting for some external advert server. Were you logged in at the time? I'm fairly sure there are fewer adverts when you are logged in.

'Digital niche" held me for 30-40 seconds on a number of occasions at lunchtime today.

Quote Originally Posted by robmac View Post
    'Digital niche" held me for 30-40 seconds on a number of occasions at lunchtime today.
    Thanks guys,it seeems that it's just a loading page glitch. Cheers. Joe
    1975 Citroen DS 23 Pallas

Thread Information