Another Interesting Find - Possibly
  • Help

Default Another Interesting Find - Possibly

http://www.prbox.fr/index.php

Trustworthy, or not?

Advertisement

You going to be the guinea pig Addo?

By the rush of enthusiastic responses, probably. They have 605 demister duct trim.

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by addo View Post
    By the rush of enthusiastic responses, probably. They have 605 demister duct trim.
    the part under the windscreen ?? i'm in

see if they have a passenger front door arm rest
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x 2018 3008

1 x 2000 Citroen XM,

1 x '98 306 GTi6 sadly sold

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

I have a serviceable used set of the three screw cap cover strips for the defroster trim, but will check on their new stock.

The ducting trim was only about 27 Euro plus freight - didn't check on the caps.

Want to do some more homework on these blokes before punting too much money on them, the address is in a business park (no worries there) but need to trawl for negative comments from buyers.

FWIW you only need take off the three screw caps to remove the dash - it's a trap for new players, but not so devious as the forward bin ahead of the gear lever, or the armrest padding.

The smashed Ph.1 605 Goodwins kept, may have door trims - can't remember. It still has a beige dash in it, less the cluster.

How do you use it? I am trying to check if they have 205GTI driveshafts, but can't understand how to select the car/model. Searching for "peugeot 205" returns a few items (about a dozen) and that's it.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

I have a serviceable used set of the three screw cap cover strips for the defroster trim, but will check on their new stock.

The ducting trim was only about 27 Euro plus freight - didn't check on the caps.

Want to do some more homework on these blokes before punting too much money on them, the address is in a business park (no worries there) but need to trawl for negative comments from buyers.

FWIW you only need take off the three screw caps to remove the dash - it's a trap for new players, but not so devious as the forward bin ahead of the gear lever, or the armrest padding.

The smashed Ph.1 605 Goodwins kept, may have door trims - can't remember. It still has a beige dash in it, less the cluster.

on service box i checked for armrest and found it

not sure if pricing is correct but it quoted around $45AUD for one, great if only it were true as after calling local dealer and asked i found my arse flat on the floor from the quoted price but was reassured that the part was still available
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x 2018 3008

1 x 2000 Citroen XM,

1 x '98 306 GTi6 sadly sold

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

Quote Originally Posted by schlitzaugen
    How do you use it?
    You enter the ten digit code without points or gaps, in the case of PSA this is usually 0000XXXXXX

You enter the ten digit code without points or gaps, in the case of PSA this is usually 0000XXXXXX
    Oh great. Another site that needs part numbers. Just like the dealer here.
    Last edited by schlitzaugen; 5th October 2012 at 01:55 AM.
    ACHTUNG ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS

Das computermachine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitssparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken bei das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets-relaxen und watch das blinkenlights.

Thread Information