Bx gti wing
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Bx gti wing

Default Bx gti wing

Does any one know where I could get my grubby mitts on a gti wing like the one in the pic? Ok so it won't be genuine on my Tri but sure looks great.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bx gti wing-bxgti_r.jpg  
    Out of the 1992 Saab 900 turbo and into
    1989 Citroen Bx 16v

What exactly do you mean when you call it a "wing"?

Here in England, when we refer to a wing on a car, that would be the part of the body which covers the wheel... a "fender" in USA language.

The part of the bodywork which lives on the bootlid, is a rear
    spoiler, and in the photo, I see there is a piece of plastic missing from the bottom of the front bumper, which is a splitter.
    2005 C5 2.0 VTR Hdi 138, 1986 Kawasaki GPz 750G2

I have a BX Sauvage that is being used for parts, except I don't have a running BX anymore. Can you post a photo of the boot lid so I can see if what I have is identical.
    DS 21
    C4 HDI
    Piaggio Fly 125

Join the list! I've wanted one for the TZi for years. Not many in Australia, any that have them will be imports. They're 'lovingly' referred to as pram handle spoilers over in the UK. I'm also after the front splitter that smiffy mentioned.

Arunine more info and pictures of your sauvage please!

We tried posting photos when we fixed my daughters Xantia wagon drivers door. I have given up posting photos, due to the archaic website design. Text me your e-mail address to 0427901480 and I will post a photo. Front bumper I also have, but has been damaged before it was mine.
    DS 21
    C4 HDI
    Piaggio Fly 125

Thanks for replies. Here are some shots of the rear end. Not the clearest but all I got without taking more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bx gti wing-img_6826.jpg   Bx gti wing-img_6905.jpg   Bx gti wing-img_6917.jpg  
    Out of the 1992 Saab 900 turbo and into
    1989 Citroen Bx 16v

I have spare pram handle, and splitter, and... a totally intact dashboard with window vents.

HOWEVER, before you all start creaming yourselves, getting them to Australia is EXTREMELY difficult, and expensive!
    2005 C5 2.0 VTR Hdi 138, 1986 Kawasaki GPz 750G2

Yep, I've twice posted complete front bumpers from the UK to Oz and freight by air is towards £200. A dash would stack up similarly.

Bx gti wing-img_7941.jpg
    Bx gti wing-img_7939.jpgBx gti wing-img_7951.jpg Oh Yeah!!! Not quite but good enough.

There's a whole, slightly burnt red BX19GT fitted with a pram handle for sale in Qld at the moment (well it was recently), but they were asking more than the value of a spoiler for it.
    Bruce H

Now 99 Xantia SX x2; 96 Xantia SX; 76 GS Club Estate x2; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; DS3 DStyle; GS Pallas; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

Thread Information