Conservatoire Clearance sale
  • Register
  • Help

Default Conservatoire Clearance sale

On July 4th, the Conservatoire at Aulnay is having a sale of documentation, iconic objects etc.
    It is open to a limited number of Club representatives only.
    I will be there and would be happy to make offers for anything you want if you confirm with me by p.m. the items that interest you, your price ceiling and your CitroŽn Club affiliation.
    Remember, you will be liable for the cost of postage and that all the material that I am aware of is in French.
    The list of items is on two pages of an Excel file downloadable from
    http://www.globalfreed.com/Liste destockage.xls
    Sorry no vehicles!

Advertisement
    Think Global - Ride on Spheres

Gerry, the link doesn't work, at least not for me.

Update:
    The link works thanks Gerry.

I do wonder what the DS documents are.
    Last edited by richo; 20th June 2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: update

Hi,

Cut and paste the whole line for the link into your browser and make sure there is only one space between liste and destockage and it should then download the spreadsheet when you hit enter which can be opened with Excel or similar.

Cheers,

Ken W

Fellow Frogger!

Default Thanks

Gerry, what a thoughtful and generous offer to the Citroen members here. Well done!
    It's a very practical thing to to do after setting the ambience with your recent photographs.

David

No one responded but I bought the following in English or English/French to give you a second chance. They cost between 2 and 10 euros each ( I am waiting for the invoice) and I can mail them at purchase price plus postage to anyone interested or put in the hands of a reliable courier at ICCCR
    1. Citroen GS-GSA Technical description. 20 page colour brochure dated May 1980
    2. "Whatever your occupation may be" a 12 page colour brochure on the 2cv van dated Oct 1962
    3. "From 1919 to the present day" a chronology of Citroen events colour 150 pages May 2003
    4. The CX - Colour Brochure 52 pages dated July 1985 all models up to the 25Turbo
    5. DS 3 page fold out flyer for the DS "New Power, New Peformance, More Action" Feb 1966
    6. Ici commence l'aventure - preparing your car for trans continental rallying 68 pages preface Wolgensinger May 1984
    7. "Once upon a time" 48 page colour brochure for the 2cv dated Feb 1985.

In addition I got the two complete factory files on the various changes, updates and recalls of the GS, which being several hundred pages are too much to copy but if you need any data on a specific change I will scan the page for you. It is very useful for understanding what changes were forward and backward compatible.

Lastly another quiz. The prize is a second copy of the 2cv van brochure which I will send to the first who can tell us correctly what is the last of the forty occupations listed as potential users of the van. Guess away.........

Gerry, when you get the CX brochure, I'm very interested to learn more about my car. I think it might well have been produced in july 85, and as such would be one of the very earliest series 2 cars around.
    2005 C5 2.0 VTR Hdi 138, 1986 Kawasaki GPz 750G2

To avoid disappointment to other Aussiefroggers I must reveal I have reserved the lot for the CCCNSW library. Transport and payment options are under investigation as I type
    Mine

CX Prestige
    Toyota Prius

In the family

Xantia SX

Quote Originally Posted by Greg C View Post
    To avoid disappointment to other Aussiefroggers I must reveal I have reserved the lot for the CCCNSW library. Transport and payment options are under investigation as I type
    The deal is done and after Harrogate they will be available from the library under Greg's watchful eye.
    The competition is still open though.

Thread Information