Citin pics
  • Help

Thread: Citin pics

Default Citin pics

Here we go everyone...........

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ographe%20Bay/

Better late than never as they say

We extended the event through to Monday arvo instead of the traditional Monday morning so many of us made our way back just yesterday.

I'll let everyone that was there judge the event

Advertisement

I for one had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed chatting with every one of you. A big thanks to those that made the big effort to travel over from the East.

Cheers,

Justin.
    Last edited by zykyra; 11th April 2012 at 11:55 PM.
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Icon14 Great show

Well done Justin and all the others in the organising committee the Senns , the Borgs and Bianca
    Helen enjoyed every minute of it.
    Great events Great food and Great company but we missed the Hoons so no grass burning except the 2cv off roaders on the Kinetics test track who needs a jeep renegade when you have 600cc's of fury
    if you missed out too late
    And Mr KINETICS blew us away with his demonstrations and lateral thinking what a dude!
    BX 16v 89, I Renault Floride 62, Volvo P1800 68, Aston Martin DB6 68, Daimler 250V8 68, Jaguar XJC 76, Falcon Ute XL 62, Falcon Ute XY 4WD, Jeep Grand Larado 03, Mazda 6 Wagon 05, inter 483 tractor 86, makita cordless drill CX TURBO its dented D Special 1 62 ID192000 Xantia V6 2000 Cadillac STS stolen by the princess,KANGA 720DL LOADER

Thanks David. It was a great time but did not realise how much hard work is needed from the committee side of things. I am sure there are many on here that have organised previous Citins that would be aware! Have also added the pics from the Sunday Dinner and the Monday run now. Enjoy and feel free to add. Cheers
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Fellow Frogger!

thanks everyone for a fabulous weekend, the organisation was fantastic and the sunday dinner fun filled.

the monday lunch at a margaret river winery was a perfect way to finish

many thanks to all the organisers

Quote Originally Posted by petermelb View Post
    thanks everyone for a fabulous weekend, the organisation was fantastic and the sunday dinner fun filled.

the monday lunch at a margaret river winery was a perfect way to finish

many thanks to all the organisers
    We really enjoyed our one day in Busselton with its rare congregation of Xantias!! That's a new collective noun. I wonder whether WA will ever see 8 of them in one place again.

I'm in awe of anyone who will tackle the organising of events like this, so big thanks and congratulations from me.
    JohnW

Renault 4CV 1950 (R1062)
    Renault R8 1965 (R1130)
    Renault Scenic Series II 2005 (wife's)
    Renault Scenic Series II 2006 (daughter's)
    Renault Scenic Series II 2007 (mine)

CitroŽn CX Pallas 1980 (moved on to new custodian)

National Co-ordinator, Renault 4CV Register of Australia

....and I even had fun driving 3,000kms or so to get there....thanks to a salvaged DS23efi from Broken Hill.

The hospitality shown by the folks in the west to this visiting Sydneysider was great.
    some new friends were made like Alice, Patricia and Pepper, Gary & Stuart, and JohnG, Scott and Bob-the-dog!
    CITROEN CAR CLUB of NSW - MEMBER. www.citroencarclub.org.au. . .www.facebook.com/CCCNSW
    08FD DSPECIAL "Dear Prudence wont you come out to play?"
    00FF7512 DS23SAFARI "Pull up to my bumper Baby, in your long black limousine."
    C2MY06 C2VTR "Go speed racer, Go"
    YDO005 MORRIS MINI DELUXE "The Mini Deluxe floats on fluid too"

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Subite View Post
    ....and I even had fun driving 3,000kms or so to get there....thanks to a salvaged DS23efi from Broken Hill.

The hospitality shown by the folks in the west to this visiting Sydneysider was great.
    some new friends were made like Alice, Patricia and Pepper, Gary & Stuart, and JohnG, Scott and Bob-the-dog!
    I can do nothing but concur with Mort here.

We had a great time driving June to WA and a fantastic time at Cit-In. New friendships, a FAB extra few days in Perth with John and Scott followed by a round-a-bout drive back to Canberra via Adelaide, Broken Hill and Dubbo. We leave for Broken Hill tomorrow.

To all involved in organising, it's a huge task that is often thankless until the last day when people say aurevoir and you can finally relax.

Thank you for all the time, effort and angst you put up with to make sure all of us enjoyed ourselves.

Chris, Rod and June...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronhic View Post
    I can do nothing but concur with Mort here.

We had a great time driving June to WA and a fantastic time at Cit-In. New friendships, a FAB extra few days in Perth with John and Scott followed by a round-a-bout drive back to Canberra via Adelaide, Broken Hill and Dubbo. We leave for Broken Hill tomorrow.

To all involved in organising, it's a huge task that is often thankless until the last day when people say aurevoir and you can finally relax.

Thank you for all the time, effort and angst you put up with to make sure all of us enjoyed ourselves.

Chris, Rod and June...
    Yay your alive!

I hope June is behaving herself for the return trip?
    CITROEN CAR CLUB of NSW - MEMBER. www.citroencarclub.org.au. . .www.facebook.com/CCCNSW
    08FD DSPECIAL "Dear Prudence wont you come out to play?"
    00FF7512 DS23SAFARI "Pull up to my bumper Baby, in your long black limousine."
    C2MY06 C2VTR "Go speed racer, Go"
    YDO005 MORRIS MINI DELUXE "The Mini Deluxe floats on fluid too"

Thread Information