Little Goddess
  • Help

Thread: Little Goddess

Tadpole

Default Little Goddess

Just bought myself a new DS3 SDport. Knowing Citroen well enough I have bargained on needing to learn how to fix and maintain it and thought I should join the forum. A lexia 3 seems like it will be on its way soon but wondered if there are any other DS3 owners on the Aus forum?

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger

A couple I think, but I'm not among them.

Lexia has now been superceded. Since the DS3 is very recent, I'm not sure how much support you would get for the DS3.

Tadpole

Default Lexia 3

Yes not sure how useful it will be on the multiplexing CAN bus system in the newer Citroens like the DS3. Probably limited support to work things through but really just interested in reading fault codes and reprogramming DRL's to run at night and so on which it seems to be able to do IF other Citroen forums are to be believed.

Hi,

Congrats on your DS3 Sport purchase.

I know Bruce H has a DS3 Style.

My Lexia supports the C5 X7 (2008) and they are still releasing new software versions for it. Pop up a post on the Lexia thread and see if the DS3 is supported. I can't see why it would not be as most of the ECUs would be common with the current C3 and C4 models.

Cheers,

Ken W

Fairly certain you will need Diagbox for the DS3.
    Even version V47 which is the latest version of Lexia available on the "aftermarket" is not applicable to Diagbox.

www.ds3club.co.uk is a good source of info, even if you don't join the club. From memory there is a how-to on the DRLs in conjunction with park lights only. One Citroen agent staff member on that forum at least.
    Last edited by Bruce H; 7th April 2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: This forum hates my iPad and keeps shutting down
    Bruce H

Now 99 Xantia SX x2; 96 Xantia SX; 76 GS Club Estate x2; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; DS3 DStyle; GS Pallas; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar

Everytime I spot this thread I think this when I see "little goddess"

http://www.hjulius.com/DS_a_pedales/DS_a_pedales.html

The poogoe with big tacky plastic chevrons sure doesn't make me think "goddess"
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Tadpole

Thanks for the links and replies. I will see if the UK owners club can help with the diagbox query.

Thread Information