Anyone selling 15 inch 125 Michelins?
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Anyone selling 15 inch 125 Michelins?

... ... for a 2cv ... much appreciated if you do!
    Paul

Advertisement

Yep, theyre available, at a price, but i dont know anyone in Aust selling them.

124 euro from Franzose, see http://www.franzose.de/en/Citroen-2C...lgen/ANR12081/

plus postage.

Fellow Frogger!

Also availlable if you are a CCOCA member.
    From Longstone in UK
    Hawk

JBN

Try ECAS in the UK. Current price about 102 pounds each, less 20% VAT plus FedEx delivery (4/5 days).

www.ecas.co.uk

John

I got 5 new tires for my Mehari from ECAS. Good price and excellent customer service.

Der Franzose are cheaper cost and postage-wise than Longstone - at least in 145x15 XZX terms. Either way, shop around.
    1972 SM
    1989 BX 16 Valve

Fellow Frogger!

Default 2CV tyres

Paul, I have two on rims - they are good used. Rims have rust spots under valve holes.

Send me an email if you are interested.

christopher.mortimer@det.nsw.edu.au

CM - in Sydney too.

Longstone tyres ([URL="http://www.longstonetyres.co.uk) are running a special at the moment on Pirelli & Michelin tyres. Free shipping to Australia and the 125 x 15 Michelin Xs are 89 pounds each. Mine were here in less than a week.
    2006 C5 2.0 HDI estate - daily driver
    1981 2CV - The Amelie project is complete.
    1930 C6F torpedo - My Great Folly! Project under way.

JBN

Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    Longstone tyres (http://www.longstonetyres.co.uk) are running a special at the moment on Pirelli & Michelin tyres. Free shipping to Australia and the 125 x 15 Michelin Xs are 89 pounds each. Mine were here in less than a week.
    Thank you for posting that, John P. I had to wait until pension day (last Thursday) to order same and was very pleasantly surprised this morning (Wednesday) with the delivery to my door at 7:00am.

I posted a similar comment to yours on the Froggy Chat forum to advise the larger group of Michelin classic tyre fanciers of this excellent opportunity.

John

Tadpole

Hello Aussie frogs, from Longstone Tyres

Bad news I'm afraid. for some time now we have been offering you what we thought was an incredible deal, which i am pleased to say a lot of you have taken advantage of. However only today my account manager from our carrier comapany has been to see me because they have just noticed what an enormous loss they have been making on our Astralian shipping. I offered him a shoulder to cry on. but no matter how sympathetic i was to his cause i could not stop him from multiplying my shipping costs to Australia.

My negotiations have meant that we can keep our offer going for the next couple of days then we will have to start to charge. so if you are thinking of buying some tyres i suggest doing it in the next couple of days. we will be putting out price up at Lunch time 28th March 2013. (UK time).

Our prices are being put up very dramatically so in the near future i think we will be comparably expensive. however we will be looking into another solution and when we come up with one i will be back in touch to let you know.

In the mean time thank you for your business. we will be back if we can.

Regards

Dougal (Longstone Tyres

Thread Information