C5 Thermo fan
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: C5 Thermo fan

Icon7 C5 Thermo fan

I recently purchased a thermo fan for my C5 once I received it I notice it had more wiring on it then my original as mine only had one plug this one has three plugs one large and 2 small ones
    is there any way to change that the fan only uses the 2 pin plug and not the other ones I dont know if the fan will work in it current form anybody have any ideas thanks

Advertisement

Tadpole

Is that the blower fan for the cabin air? I think there are different ones for the C2 depending on whether you have turn dial air conditioning or climate control. I'm not sure about the C5 though..

Dave

It the one for the Radiator My original thermo fan had only a 2 pin plug the one I just purchased has a 5 pin round plug the 2 pin plug plus one other

Tadpole

Well I'm clearly out of my depth here but at a guess I'd say that the part is used in various PSA motors and comes with plugs for the different cars/engines. Just a guess though. Not knowing your model, maybe try looking it up on here: http://seekpart24.com/

If there are many models that use your fan then that may explain the different connections..

Dave

Thread Information