New CXiQ Concept car
  • Register
  • Help

Default New CXiQ Concept car

Well they did it to the DS, why not to the CX....I'll believe it when I see it, but is looks a lot sportier than a C6...plus it's a hybrid

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New CXiQ Concept car-picture-4.jpg  
    1980 CX2400
    2000 Xantia Wagon

JBN

I fail to see any CX styling in that image. Looking down onto a CX, the bonnet is long, the boot is short, the front of the car has a much wider track than the rear and the rear window is concave. The image shown is completely opposite to these styling points.

From the side, the CX has a typical Citroen roofline that slopes down towards the rear and the rear wheels are covered with spats. Hard to judge how the CXiQ stacks up in that area, as only a plan view is shown.

In short, CXiQ is a misnomer as the stylist that produced the image is devoid of it.

John

and it only has one Chevron
    1980 CX2400
    2000 Xantia Wagon

Meh.

The C6 is already the spiritual successor to the CX so unless Citroen is complete devoid of new ideas then I hardly understand the point.

I really don't know what they are thinking in Paris sometimes.
    Oddly enough the Chinese-designed Metropolis feels more Citroen than the concepts that emerge from France. I guess that all makes sense given that the iconoclastic symbol of Gallic transportation was designed by an Italian!

In other ironic trivia; the French Press was designed in Italy and the Espresso machine in France, but I digress.

Thread Information