Total Quartz 5w 30 Synth Engine Oil
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Total Quartz 5w 30 Synth Engine Oil

Can someone advise where can buy Total Quartz ineo ecs synth engine oil in Melbourne please.

thanks in advance. Tony

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Here is the list of distributors for Total, Fina, and Elf products: http://www.total.sg/lub/lubsingapore...56EF3004DB954&

Failing that, I suppose you could also try the dealers.

1000+ Posts

Peugeot dealers are actually quite cheap for the Total Quartz INEO ECS oil. Last time I bought some at Mildren I paid $71.94+GST ($79.14 incl GST) which is $10-$15 less than Mobil 1 (a comparable oil) normally costs.

Fellow Frogger!

Default Total Quartz Ineo Ecs Oil

Thanks DeKa and Diesel Vert, I did send an Email to Peak Lubricants in Dandenong responce was they sent me a spec sheet for Total and Elf solaris Lsx 5W-30 oil, advising Elf is available, however i will give them a call on Friday see what they can do, DeKa could you advise where in Mildura? When i took delivery cf the 2010 C5 it came with a 1ltr of Total oil in its own pouch complete with rubber gloves and wipes.

Thanks Tony

Possibly Regan Motors (Peugeot dealers) in Auburn Road Hawthorn would sell you some from their parts desk. I have had them change the oil there, but they won't do anything else with my C5 Citroen - except admire it of course.

Tadpole

I'm struggling to find a retailer in Sydney for the same oil, guys.. I read from DeKa that Mildren has them, but as they're not close to me, I wondered if there were other retail outlets. If you do know, please pass it on. I have been calling the 1800-TOTALOIL number all morning but it's busy.. strange..

Thank you
    Eddy

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by 406Coupé_Ed View Post
    I'm struggling to find a retailer in Sydney for the same oil, guys.. I read from DeKa that Mildren has them, but as they're not close to me, I wondered if there were other retail outlets. If you do know, please pass it on. I have been calling the 1800-TOTALOIL number all morning but it's busy.. strange..

Thank you
    Eddy
    The REAL thing and LDS for the suspension is readily available at ONSHORE oils. Try their website. While they are Brisbane based they may do interstate deliveries. (07) 33488388 is their number.

Great people to do business with too.

Thread Information