Yet annother ZX enters my fleet!
  • Register
  • Help

Default Yet annother ZX enters my fleet!

I bought annother ZX volcane yesterday. Purely by chance, its reg number is K174 EUU. Here's the weird thing, the ZX I sold to buy my CX turbo, was K179 EUU. How weird is that? This car is a 1.9 and has a blown head gasket, which would need some money throwing at it to fix. It just so happens that I have a spare 1.9 engine to put in it, which I know is good, as I built it myself! The idea is to sell the 2.0 ZX, as the 1.9 is a much nicer car to drive due to not having a cat. I must say, the CX 22 towed it very well on a solid bar, and in some of the better and empty sections of road we managed 100kph, I hardly noticed I had a car on the back! I will then have quite a few spare parts to sell on flea bay. This will help me to pay for my aussie trip next year, I hope!
    john s

Advertisement
    2005 C5 2.0 VTR Hdi 138, 1986 Kawasaki GPz 750G2

John put up some pictures of the whole car so us aussies who missed out can have a gander at it.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsydney
    John put up some pictures of the whole car so us aussies who missed out can have a gander at it.
    I will do that, but not till next weekend, as it's getting dark early in the evenings now. john s
    2005 C5 2.0 VTR Hdi 138, 1986 Kawasaki GPz 750G2

Quote Originally Posted by smiffy1071
    I bought annother ZX volcane yesterday. Purely by chance, its reg number is K174 EUU. Here's the weird thing, the ZX I sold to buy my CX turbo, was K179 EUU. How weird is that? This car is a 1.9 and has a blown head gasket, which would need some money throwing at it to fix. It just so happens that I have a spare 1.9 engine to put in it, which I know is good, as I built it myself! The idea is to sell the 2.0 ZX, as the 1.9 is a much nicer car to drive due to not having a cat. I must say, the CX 22 towed it very well on a solid bar, and in some of the better and empty sections of road we managed 100kph, I hardly noticed I had a car on the back! I will then have quite a few spare parts to sell on flea bay. This will help me to pay for my aussie trip next year, I hope!
    john s
    It was quite interesting being only 1800mm away from the rear of the cx22 in the ZX doing 100kph! specially with a very bent towing eye!!!
    Good job my life insurance is up to date!

I thought you were going to find a less disturbing picture of yourself Smiffy?!
    Preferably one taken at night with no lighting??!
    BX 19RD Hybrid, BX 16Valve Phase 2 , BX 19GTI Hurricane, unique BX 17TD Automatic

Thread Information