C5 Seen at local used yard
  • Help

Default C5 Seen at local used yard

Saw a 2001 2 litre Silver metallic C5 for sale locally today . $17911 91000klms Oct 2005 reg AKY23M
    I looked at the the car today & rang the previous owner who gave the car a good report.He said he had traded it on a Mazda 6 Sport as it was a little underpowered for him, but the car was in good order. I detected that he missed the comfort & appointments of the Cit.
    Unfortunately it was not a V6 or it would have been mine, but I thought someone may be interested at that price.
    Tyres are OK. Cambelt has not been changed,

Body appears very straight has had its maitenance according to the service book .

If interested its at
    Newcastle Mazda
    Myall Rd
    Cardiff NSW
    Cheers Peter

Advertisement

This sounds like a real bargain peter.

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by routley43
    Saw a 2001 2 litre Silver metallic C5 for sale locally today . $17911 91000klms Oct 2005 reg AKY23M
    I looked at the the car today & rang the previous owner who gave the car a good report.He said he had traded it on a Mazda 6 Sport as it was a little underpowered for him, but the car was in good order. I detected that he missed the comfort & appointments of the Cit.
    Unfortunately it was not a V6 or it would have been mine, but I thought someone may be interested at that price.
    Tyres are OK. Cambelt has not been changed,

Body appears very straight has had its maitenance according to the service book .

If interested its at
    Newcastle Mazda
    Myall Rd
    Cardiff NSW
    Cheers Peter
    No Rego +$700
    Timing Belt (overdue) +$800 (mine's due soon - then I'll have the exact figure)
    Tyres +$550

Total ~$20k

I'd be buying the immaculate C5 V6 at Damon Becks for ~$25-26k drive away no more to pay rather than this one.

Barry.

I'd be buying the immaculate C5 V6 at Damon Becks for ~$25-26k drive away no more to pay rather than this one.
    I go past that place daily and he quite a few of these at present. Also a couple of nice silver Xantia.

Thinking further about the car ,after you do the sums, $15500 would pull it up.I think the timing belt is about $900 .
    Sort of takes the shine off it !!

This is the c5 I was interested in and asked about. Haven't had a chance to enquire or view it yet but your comments and observations are exactly what I needed to know. Thanks Peter (and others) for your imput

Bob

Thread Information