One More Sleep Before The New Mistress Arrives
  • Help

Icon6 One More Sleep Before The New Mistress Arrives

The CX T2 is due to arrive at my garage tomorrow .I hope its all still in one piece which is more than I can say about some of my other treasures .Anticipation is the best part of the game

Advertisement
    BX 16v 89, I Renault Floride 62, Volvo P1800 68, Aston Martin DB6 68, Daimler 250V8 68, Jaguar XJC 76, Falcon Ute XL 62, Falcon Ute XY 4WD, Jeep Grand Larado 03, Mazda 6 Wagon 05, inter 483 tractor 86, makita cordless drill CX TURBO its dented D Special 1 62 ID192000 Xantia V6 2000 Cadillac STS stolen by the princess,KANGA 720DL LOADER

I'm certain you will enjoy getting to know your car. The noise they make if they still have the original twin pipe exhaust is awesome! The car will happily tootle around towns in 5th at 30mph, and will still pull cleanly away when you floor it. It REALLY comes alive at 3000rpm. Top speed is about 140mph.
    This is a uk import is it? It should still have the mph speedo in it.
    I wish I could put mine on the road, but I'm waiting for my mate to get better. (he's the welder, not me)
    john s
    2005 C5 2.0 VTR Hdi 138, 1986 Kawasaki GPz 750G2

Arch
    Hope you enjoy your CX they are great cars.

I just had a thought. (god, 2 in one day, miracle )
    If the car doesn't have an owners manual, I would be happy to scan mine, and e-mail it to you. john s
    2005 C5 2.0 VTR Hdi 138, 1986 Kawasaki GPz 750G2

Icon11 Thanks to all

She is already being a bitch delayed arrival till tomorrow bloody transport .Smiffy I think that there is a whole raft of documentation with the car I will PM you once I've seen what I've got thanks again
    I'll try to get some photo's up once I've had a chance to fondle the young ladies spheres
    BX 16v 89, I Renault Floride 62, Volvo P1800 68, Aston Martin DB6 68, Daimler 250V8 68, Jaguar XJC 76, Falcon Ute XL 62, Falcon Ute XY 4WD, Jeep Grand Larado 03, Mazda 6 Wagon 05, inter 483 tractor 86, makita cordless drill CX TURBO its dented D Special 1 62 ID192000 Xantia V6 2000 Cadillac STS stolen by the princess,KANGA 720DL LOADER

Fellow Frogger!

Icon6

It would seem that you have a few cars...

I can only ever afford to own one at a time...at present that is a volvo 1800s... personally I have preferred the Daimler 250 and D Special owned previous...

Which one do you drive daily??
    Be honest!

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    It would seem that you have a few cars...

I can only ever afford to own one at a time...at present that is a volvo 1800s... personally I have preferred the Daimler 250 and D Special owned previous...

Which one do you drive daily??
    Be honest!
    That'll be the 2005 Magna he wasn't brave enough to list

BTW: I sent the CX CD-ROM yesterday, so expect it at about the same time the car arrives

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Icon6 Its a long story Aaron

My daily driver is the BX when I havent broken it or I'm carting shit around for the other cars or the farm or the family which means usually the old grey nurse XL ute is the one one parked at the Pub .The Volvo is only a recent arrival and I'm still getting it ready for some serious road rallying hate to think what the bills are adding up to -new front end -new shocks -new fuel tank -new brake booster -fixing the wiring -diff overhaul -new exhaust the list goes on . The XY 4wd UTE is original concourse so it only comes out to frighten people every now and then . The floride is a restoration job sad little car I picked up of a street verge still licensed but not a happy car . The Aston is my dream car brought it when I thought I was rich and they were cheap 20 years ago came as a rude awakening I think you have to own a country, an oil well or be part of a royal family to be able to afford to run maintain and repair one of these cars, its got a very good car cover on it and every time I think I've got enough money to do anything to it I take the cover of and it proves me wrong . The Daimler is a work in progress also. The Jeep is for the yuppy horsie shit that keeps the girlys happy and the Mazda is the sensible car that everyone can drive (auto with the indicators on the right side ) and the makita drill gets driven everywhere
    It will be interesting to see where the CX is going to fit in
    who said I was a car nut

Fellow Frogger!

You should speak with Gerry Lister if you haven't already... I went and had a look at his 1800s race car last weekend and talked shop... Heís a genuine and amiable fellow.

anyways just wondering about all those cars...
    I am sticking to my one car policy - one is definitely enough to worry about.

The Daimler will be the surprise packet for you when you get it going.
    Good luck with the CX.

DS next I presume?

Default Mind Reader

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    You should speak with Gerry Lister if you haven't already... I went and had a look at his 1800s race car last weekend and talked shop... Heís a genuine and amiable fellow.

anyways just wondering about all those cars...
    I am sticking to my one car policy - one is definitely enough to worry about.

The Daimler will be the surprise packet for you when you get it going.
    Good luck with the CX.

DS next I presume?
    YES GERRY HAS BEEN SUPPLYING JUST ABOUT ALL THE PARTS FOR THE VOLVO IF ONLY CITROEN PARTS WERE SO CHEAP
    You must be reading my mind be quitely surveying the DS scene but prices are a bit exy a nice late 2.3 efi safari would be very interesting or a beaten up wreck that I could do a chaperon chop on

Fellow Frogger!

Same mind - no space.

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHRIVAL
    YES GERRY HAS BEEN SUPPLYING JUST ABOUT ALL THE PARTS FOR THE VOLVO IF ONLY CITROEN PARTS WERE SO CHEAP
    You must be reading my mind be quitely surveying the DS scene but prices are a bit exy a nice late 2.3 efi safari would be very interesting or a beaten up wreck that I could do a chaperon chop on
    ARCHIVAL i have a 1974 ds23 efi pallas 5spd manual for sale if interested?
    Have a look on www.carsales.com.au its not a safari.

Icon12 Bugger to soon

To many cars not enough time your car looks quite smooth but I need to draw breath, have a cold shower , spend some time in the room of mirrors , learn to keep my trap shut and sort out what I already have on the go other wise I'll be locked up

Thread Information