Light 15 workshop manual
  • Help

Default Light 15 workshop manual

Hi Froggers

Brousing in the local S'hand book shop I found an original manual for the Light 15 in well used condition. just wondering if anyone is looking for such a bokk. Very cool. Its has 2 parts to it, it looks like the text is typed and the ilustrations are in another section.

Letme know if you are interested and I'll work on the price for you.

Advertisement

Cheers
    MattG
    2002 Xsara VTS

Fellow Frogger!

Yes I am interested, can you let me know how much ?

A little more info.

It's a repair manual for the 12 and 15 models, I'm getting a photo of it tomorrow and he is asking $350. A fair bit but we might be able to negotiate on it.

I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers
    MattG
    2002 Xsara VTS

Quote Originally Posted by mattg
    A little more info.

It's a repair manual for the 12 and 15 models, I'm getting a photo of it tomorrow and he is asking $350. A fair bit but we might be able to negotiate on it.

I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers
    $350 seems pretty outrageous to me. I have a copy of it. If you can't get it at a reasonable price I can probably get mine photocopied and let you have a copy. There might be some photocopying costs involved but nothing like $350! They also come up on ebay from time to time, I'm sure I've seen one sold for about $60-80

Quote Originally Posted by acreid
    $350 seems pretty outrageous to me. I have a copy of it. If you can't get it at a reasonable price I can probably get mine photocopied and let you have a copy. There might be some photocopying costs involved but nothing like $350! They also come up on ebay from time to time, I'm sure I've seen one sold for about $60-80

Hi Peter if you what I can do you a photocopy of the manual, as I have a master maded up of it. I have done this as I don't want to use a original or a CD/laptop in the shed where it might get damaged. It would only cost you postage as I can do in in my job of repairing photocopiers. Or if you like I can take it to Bendigo swap in Nov. Jusy let me know.

Cheers Andrew B

Don't go reinventing the wheel guys!

Shane has already scanned a Light 15 repair manual that sounds very like this - 140 pages of text and about another 100 in the diagrams volume - all in english, with the text done on a typewriter - I can upload it to http://www.yousendit.com for those who are interested, (and have broadband ), or Shane or I can send people a CD.

Here is a list of what Shane has scanned http://www.aussiefrogs.com/shane/.

Paul
    Paul Smith

1974 DS23 EFI BW Auto
    1974 G Special 1220

http://www.simplicitas.com.au

Thread Information