Bx 16v Draws Blood
  • Help

Icon8 Bx 16v Draws Blood

Do'nt know whether i like citroens this morning just been stabbed in the a...se by the little beast . Those stupid wire retainers in the seat that are always popping out of their dunny chain holders still smarting .Anybody else been got lately by one of these little vampires ouch!

Advertisement
    BX 16v 89, I Renault Floride 62, Volvo P1800 68, Aston Martin DB6 68, Daimler 250V8 68, Jaguar XJC 76, Falcon Ute XL 62, Falcon Ute XY 4WD, Jeep Grand Larado 03, Mazda 6 Wagon 05, inter 483 tractor 86, makita cordless drill CX TURBO its dented D Special 1 62 ID192000 Xantia V6 2000 Cadillac STS stolen by the princess,KANGA 720DL LOADER

al

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHRIVAL
    Do'nt know whether i like citroens this morning just been stabbed in the a...se by the little beast . Those stupid wire retainers in the seat that are always popping out of their dunny chain holders still smarting .Anybody else been got lately by one of these little vampires ouch!
    That sucks about the seat...

But i just noticed in your sig you have a daimler 250... I've got my dads one at the moment which is a 68 manual...

Hope your ass gets better anyway...
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

Icon6 Touche

Quote Originally Posted by al

I've got my dads one at the moment which is a 68 manual...

::
    VERY VERY RARE I've been trying for years to get a manual conversion for mine but near impossible because all the components were sourced from all over the place
    BX 16v 89, I Renault Floride 62, Volvo P1800 68, Aston Martin DB6 68, Daimler 250V8 68, Jaguar XJC 76, Falcon Ute XL 62, Falcon Ute XY 4WD, Jeep Grand Larado 03, Mazda 6 Wagon 05, inter 483 tractor 86, makita cordless drill CX TURBO its dented D Special 1 62 ID192000 Xantia V6 2000 Cadillac STS stolen by the princess,KANGA 720DL LOADER

Icon14 all fixed

My faith has been restored and wounds will heal . Amazed again at how easy it is to fix things on the BX as long as it does'nt involve little plastic tabs and clips that break of at the slightest touch . A couple of small kinks in the offending wire to locate the chain in position and hopefully the problem is solved .

If you'll pardon the pun..."Arsk and ye shall receive"

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/snippets/seats.htm

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

al

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHRIVAL
    VERY VERY RARE I've been trying for years to get a manual conversion for mine but near impossible because all the components were sourced from all over the place
    They are pretty rare. Ours was hit by a laden water truck a few years back and written off, and as a result copped a 30 month ground up resto.

I don't think it is actually that difficult to convert them to manual though as someone in the daimler/ lanchester club did it. (and we effectively did it to when the car was reshelled into an auto body...) I guess parts would be difficult though...

And if it makes you feel any better i just copped a jab in the butt when i jumped into my fuego to pop the bonnet... The bit of metal hooked in and everything!!
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

Thread Information