CITROEN AX REAR SPOILER
  • Register
  • Help

CITROEN AX REAR SPOILER

HI! I am looking for CITROEN AX GT rear spoiler.

Advertisement

Turbo,
    I think you'll find on this board less is more, unless you have something of vital importance you sould need only post in one area, most users will read all new posts.
    Best place to buy or sell will be in "Buy or Sell" good luck with the spoiler I think you'll be lucky to get one second hand, not to many AX's sold in Aus.

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

???

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Hi,

hee,hee, I think he was just refering to your R5 for sale add being posted to every forum...

Anyway I think it'll be 'fun' trying to find anything for an AX out here. Not many of them sold (infact I have never seen one on the roads, in all the years there've been here).

David Cavanagh is currently fixing an AX in his workshop, so must have access to parts, might be worth giving him a yell??

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Yeah, spot on Shane,
    With the internet running as slowly as it has over the last week I sat waiting eagerly to see what Turbo had to say in each forum, started to lose interest after seeing the same message over and over. Hope someone buys the R5 real soon thats all just got a bit frustrated....

Cheers
    Chris

74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

CHRIS,I sold the car.Now i'm fixing my CITROEN AX GT.JUST WAIT UNTIL I PUT THIS ONE ON SALE.And please don't reply on my topics anymore!

Martin Bray in SA was wrecking one a few years back, may be worth trying 08 8383 6207
    Bruce H

Now 99 Xantia SX x2; 96 Xantia SX; 76 GS Club Estate x2; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; DS3 DStyle; GS Pallas; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

TURBO,
    Welcome to the board

I too was getting annoyed deleting the same post in every forum for your Renault 5.
    We are a humble bunch in here & GreenBlood was letting you know in a friendly way that multiple posts are uneccessary. Pretty sure I'm not the only one who reads every post that appears on aussiefrogs (even though it's usually in the early hours of the morning )

Glad to hear you sold the rocket

1000+ Posts
    So does that make Turbo a Hopping Mad Hopping Mad Member?

Stuey

2003 PEUGEOT 206 GTi

Thread Information