For XM owners - ya there Green blood??
  • Register
  • Help

For XM owners - ya there Green blood??

Just been prowling through some of my bookmarked sites & found this which should be useful to XM owners if they didn't know it was there.
    Go to the XM section & click on technical re hydra-active specs.

http://www.citroen-ds-id.com/

Could be handy on your desktop before someone "asks" him to delete from his web page.

Advertisement

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

Thanks Alan,
    Thats great, a fair bit of reading I'll devour with interest
    I was looking at a site last night that described a way of testing for auto (soft) and sport mode on hydractive, which required tuning your radio to 700hz which picks up a buzz interferance from the system and apparently drops out when auto switches to sport?? It's all become a bit complex compared with the good old days. Must say that the XM is fantastic, shame they didn't bring them out here in manual, as an all round car it would have been hard to beat. I have heard about probs with the autobox which has me concerned but I'll make sure it is regularly serviced. Had a CX Prestige with 3 speed auto which I used for towing and generally abused and never had a hint of trouble, another great car

Thanks again
    Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

Thread Information