Parking problems
  • Register
  • Help

Default Parking problems

Do you find it irritating when you can never park in front of your house, coz some other old fart from up the street has dumped their car there? Well as we have the CX 30th anniversary rally coming up next week, and my cx22 spares car still has 1 month rego left, I'm going to put it back on the road, to take to the rally, and to de-value the neighbours house by parking in front of it!

Advertisement
    2005 C5 2.0 VTR Hdi 138, 1986 Kawasaki GPz 750G2

Quote Originally Posted by smiffy1071
    Do you find it irritating when you can never park in front of your house, coz some other old fart from up the street has dumped their car there? Well as we have the CX 30th anniversary rally coming up next week, and my cx22 spares car still has 1 month rego left, I'm going to put it back on the road, to take to the rally, and to de-value the neighbours house by parking in front of it!
    Be careful you don't start a feud.
    Cheers..George 1/8th.

Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smiffy1071
    Yeah, it's a bugger when there's no room out the front of the house and you have to move the 4cars out of your drive to access the back yard

My backyards only about 1/2acre in size, so it's just a matter of finding a bit of shade to park 'em in

seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

Yay ... No Slugomatics

Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Deep joy, i got the lights to work today. Some butcher put a singlt fillament bulb in the stop/tail holder, so none of it actually worked properly! I also managed to cobble a headlamp switch together from 2 bad ones! I even got the drivers electric window to work, and for those who own cx's, you'll know how important that is, as i don't fancy being cooked on my way to the rally! Now, I only need to change the rusted out headlamps, I'll use the ones I am saving for the turbo, and I'm back in a CX at last! woooooooohoooooooo!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Parking problems-cx-22-trs.jpg  
    Last edited by smiffy1071; 31st August 2004 at 11:32 AM.

Not bad for a car I only paid AU$51 for? john s

Thread Information