Citroen convert...
  • Register
  • Help

Default Citroen convert...

Hello strange bearded Citroen people,

Advertisement

Having strayed recently into "your" part of the forum from the Pug forum (Ray will never forgive me!), I'm starting to take a curious liking to Xantias and XMs.

Forever surrounded by 504s and at the moment a 206, a Xantia Turbo seems to be the next car of choice.

My question is which Xantia is the best available - the Turbo petrol or the V6 later cars or is a SX just as much fun for the seemingly low price.

I blame tinsnail1 for this sickness as he dropped of his 2CV to me and went back to England for 2 years..

Bless you my son; bless you
    Try a 24 valve V6 Activa or a Turbo CT Activa

Yummy

Both currently for sale; refer carsales.com trading post.com.au

Alan S
    If it ain't broke, use a 12" shifter.....that usually does the trick!!

There exists a V6 Activa? Manual?
    Where can I find such a thing?

Yeah, these citroen things... ya just go drive one once, and the next thing ya know, you want to chuck out ya 205 and buy one

strange illness indeed
    "You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles... Radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." - Albert Einstein

Xantia Activa CT - Chock full of upsy-downsy goodness!

OK IPB205 I'll take all the blame for your interest in Citroens

Just enjoy the feeling while it lasts!

I like my Xantia TD, although diesel it is very economical, the torque is amazing and it is gr8 for long trips!

It's going to Munchen in 8 weeks with a load of so a 2000mile round trip will be good for it!

I was gonna keep it and bring it back to Australia, but it has no air and by the time it lands on WA soil it will be worth substantially more than a second hand one in Aus anyway I reckon, so it might have to be another 2CV coming back!

Hey - u know these small phases one goes through about buying a different car - my latest is to buy a retired London black cab and do Europe in it! What do you reckon??

'snail
    1986 2CV Spťcial - Australia

Thread Information