Wheels for Xsara?
  • Register
  • Help

Default Wheels for Xsara?

Hey all, what is the offset on the Xsara??

Advertisement

Also what wheels generally llook good on the car? Im thinking multispokes or white rims or both???

Also how much will the comfort and handling change?? thats the most important concern I have, as it is perfect right now.
    WRC CHAMPS 04!!

yeah multi spokes look sik.

what colour is your car? I've got white rims on mine & getting a bit over white rims. They look good on some cars depending on colour mainly. Multi spoke would look great though. Offset im not to sure, it could be the same as the 306 though.

I'm not sure what the offset is, but multispoke rims do look good. I had 15 inch multispokes on my old VTR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wheels for Xsara?-vtr.jpg  

Any style rim will suit Xsara. Depends on the colour of your car. I would like to have 17's on mine but have heard they dont really improve Xsaras ride or excellent handling. The standard rims on my VTS have a gloss finish which makes cleaning off the endless brake dust a breeze. They also look hot! (wish they were 16's though. )

Cheers Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Xsara VTS/ Pete
    The standard rims on my VTS have a gloss finish which makes cleaning off the endless brake dust a breeze. They also look hot! (wish they were 16's though. )
    Yeah, cleaning the standard VTS rims is easy. This is one area where the multispoke rims were a complete pain in the arse.

Troy.

Hi Y'all

Offset is 17-25mm, 4 x 108 mm PCD (or is it 104 x 4?). I'm told that the offset is close to a 4WD offset...making it EXTREMELY hard to get wheels for!
    FYI, MOMO make 35mm offset, Racing Hart has 45mm so you'll need spacers.
    I was personally thinking of (GASP) PUG 206 multispoke Ouragons, powder coated white for the rally look (I have a blue VTR)...then decided against it.
    If you want wheels, try the Alessio brand at www.citic.com.au (Citic are the distributors). Very helpful bunch. They make wheels in 25 mm offset.
    Also, I'm told local people like Simmons/ROH or Neales Wheels in Sydney can knock something up. I've seen a bronzey/goldy 406 in Sydney with the Roh Adrenaline type wheels on.
    Where else do all the British b-boy/AliG AX and Saxo owners get their wheels from?

Thread Information