Newsflash!!
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Newsflash!!

Default Newsflash!!

Hey all, just dropped off my Xsara at Continental cars and came back with a little piece of interesting infrormation...

Advertisement

I asked why the Xsara had dropped down to $19,990...I was told that it was to make way for possibly the C4 and the C3 Pluriel......

Does anyone have a flyer for the French car day?? Ill ask them if they could put it up somewhere in the shop.....

Cheers guys
    WRC CHAMPS 04!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsara VTR
    Hey all, just dropped off my Xsara at Continental cars and came back with a little piece of interesting infrormation...

I asked why the Xsara had dropped down to $19,990...I was told that it was to make way for possibly the C4 and the C3 Pluriel......
    Yeah, I was talking to one of the sales guys at Allpikes and he had been told by the importer that the pricing was for "runout stock".

Troy.

When i was reading a Motor magazine recently i noticed on their whats coming up the C4 was due in the next few months. Does anyone know the release date??

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    When i was reading a Motor magazine recently i noticed on their whats coming up the C4 was due in the next few months. Does anyone know the release date??

Dave
    It's due for release in Europe in the next few months. Maybe it will arrive here end of the year, but I would say early next year.

Troy.

Still a while off then. Looking forward to it, they look pretty nice.

Dave

Dunno about you guys, but for me the C4 looks kinda wierd... The current Xsara range look is far more appealing, but i heard they will be discontinued once the C4 is in full production?

Quote Originally Posted by Uga Boga
    Dunno about you guys, but for me the C4 looks kinda wierd... The current Xsara range look is far more appealing, but i heard they will be discontinued once the C4 is in full production?
    I dunno, I have yet to see any pictures of the road going version that are official or aren't Photoshopped impressions extrapolated from heavily disguised test cars. I will wait for the official release before I make any judgments.

Then again, when I see the official shots I will be probably saying I won't make any judgement until I see the car in the flesh.

Troy.

Thread Information