C5 X7 Rear Suspension Height
  • Register
  • Help

Default C5 X7 Rear Suspension Height

Does anyone have any experience setting the rear suspension height on a C5 X7?
    Plugged the Lexia into the petrol one and got an error code "rear suspension height not set".
    Had a quick look in lexia and the manual that there are points to measure off the rear then the numbers updated via lexia.
    Are there any other steps?

Won't be doing it until we go back later in the year, but want to be prepared.

Advertisement

Even with the suspension height not "set" it drives just fine and i wouldn't have noticed it without the diag code.
    The only evidence is that occasionally the nose will lower, or the tail might lift when sitting for a long time at traffic lights.

1000+ Posts

Thanks very much,
    Will keep the pics and take them when i do it and take the wheel radi gauge too to get (R1, R2) accurate.

I wonder if getting the wheel radi accurate will correct the minor speedo error?
    Does anyone know if this is the parameter that is feed into the speed caculation?
    Speedo error is pretty minor, but an oddly consistent 3-4 km across the range.
    Would be nice to have the speed displayed accurately, just because i like things that way.

It'll probably need a battery too next time.

Thread Information