Drugs are bad ok
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kim Luck

Thread: Drugs are bad ok

Default Drugs are bad ok

So I decided to venture out and drive down to a local service station at 7:30 in the morning which is quite an outing for me of late as I approached the door a guy who obviously pays a lot of tax being told to go away
    I was let in and the argument continued grabbed my stuff and headed to the counter
    As the guy walk out of the forecourt I heard a bang a couple in the service station said is that your silver car
    IMG_1555204698.250403.jpg
    So this is what this skid mark decided to do then run off like stain he is
    The car was parked in the disabled parking and itís pretty obvious that Iím not going be chasing him up the road
    At least it gave me something to do this morning IMG_1555204956.969569.jpg
    The joys of people

Advertisement

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
    Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
    Fix it right the first time

JBN

Has the service station got that on their video camera?

John

Default Drugs are bad ok

Yeah the policy is to give it to the police then I can get it from them
    Was able to view it but not record it
    But alas my excess is 600 they know the guy but what do you do he wouldnít pay a fine and I donít want to be paying for him to go through the system to get 3 squares a day
    Paintless dent should be able smooth the bit I couldnít get

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
    Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring

1000+ Posts

Sad story and all too often today, but as so often, karma might catch up with the arrogant prick!

My dear lady had a wing mirror smashed by a similar Ahole, who will eventually pay as he originally promised her, even if it costs me twice as much to force him to do so. A matter of principle and I know it means less these days, and I could fix it myself but then that was not the deal!

Good luck with your fix and commiserations.

Ken

What I like about Renaults these days is that they are usually trouble free for at least ten years. What I don't like about ten year old cars is the amount of third party parking rash they attract. My Koleos is covered in dents applied by ignoramuses throwing open their car doors without any thought as to what they might hit. At ten years it's starting to look like horizontal hail damage!
    jaahn likes this.
    Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone............

COL

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Luck View Post
    What I like about Renaults these days is that they are usually trouble free for at least ten years. What I don't like about ten year old cars is the amount of third party parking rash they attract. My Koleos is covered in dents applied by ignoramuses throwing open their car doors without any thought as to what they might hit. At ten years it's starting to look like horizontal hail damage!
    Unfortunately its a sign of the times, cars are getting bigger and the parking spaces are so tight, that if everyone does not park in the centre of their space there is very little room to open the door, even being careful.
    Regards Col

1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

Unfortunately this was the result of a drugo upset that he could steal stuff from a servo

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE

COL

Quote Originally Posted by dmccurtayne View Post
    Unfortunately this was the result of a drugo upset that he could steal stuff from a servo

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
    I agree there is no excuse for that sort of damage.

Accidents happen and when they do just own up and sort it out with the other party.
    Regards Col

1973 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    1976 Renault R12 Station Wagon
    2002 Renault Laguna V6
    1973 Alpine A110

http://alpine-a110.weebly.com/

One of these types put the boot to the same spot on my 505 GTI years ago. Later, during some period of anti-French feeling another of these losers smashed my driver side window when the same car was parked opposite the house. The neighbours were impressed by my calm acceptance of this. There are worse things. Great repair you've done so far.

Thread Information