Motor Trimmers - Sydney
  • Register
  • Help

Default Motor Trimmers - Sydney

Hi Folks,

I now have several Pugs, some of which need some interior re-trimming - notably new seat covers, potentially a head lining, and new carpet.

Can anybody provide advise on the best quality trimmer/s in the Sydney area? I know you Citroen guys have some pretty nice interiors. My cars need some concours level work, and I am a real fuss pot.

Any recommendations, very greatly appreciated. I did read of the passing of the chap a Syvelle many years back.... is there an equivalent artisan/s?

Regards,

Adam

Advertisement

Hi Adam

I have had some good work done for my DS23 by Dave King at Emu Plains, near Penrith. These include headlining, C-pillar interior trim pieces and some carpet pieces. Prices are reasonable too.

His contact is 0414 413 236 and is located at 4B/33 Bromley Rd, Emu Plains.

Hope this helps.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by acf321 View Post
    Hi Folks,

I now have several Pugs, some of which need some interior re-trimming - notably new seat covers, potentially a head lining, and new carpet.

Can anybody provide advise on the best quality trimmer/s in the Sydney area? I know you Citroen guys have some pretty nice interiors. My cars need some concours level work, and I am a real fuss pot.

Any recommendations, very greatly appreciated. I did read of the passing of the chap a Syvelle many years back.... is there an equivalent artisan/s?

Regards,

Adam

Hi Adam

I have had some good work done for my DS23 by Dave King at Emu Plains, near Penrith. These include headlining, C-pillar interior trim pieces and some carpet pieces. Prices are reasonable too.

His contact is 0414 413 236 and is located at 4B/33 Bromley Rd, Emu Plains.

Hope this helps.

Ken

Thread Information