Dr Xantia - parts from Turkey
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ajm212

Thread: Dr Xantia - parts from Turkey

Default Dr Xantia - parts from Turkey

I just chanced on the Dr Xantia site. Apparently they're pretty new and say "Our aim is to respond to your needs and especially to prevent the shortage of parts experienced in our country and to avoid the high prices of the desired parts."

I don't know much about Xantiae, but it seems to have parts like the octopus that I gathered are difficult or impossible to find. When you realise that the prices quoted are in Turkish Lira (about four to our dollar), things seem amazingly cheap. Perhaps too good to be true, but it might be worth checking out.

Andrew

Advertisement
    Armidillo likes this.

JBN

Send them some money to buy an octopus. If you get it, terrific. If you get a squid - bummer. If you lose your money, you are in good company - mainly with punters using phone betting.

John

1000+ Posts

Great find - we certainly need to encourage them! Here's hoping that they are able to extend their range over time.

Now if only I could persuade them to provide replacement Activa rams, and parts for XMs as well as Xantiae!

Cheers

Alec

Fellow Frogger

Look potentially useful. 100 Turkish Lira converts to about A$27. The prices apparently include 1kg postage to the EU region, so it they will obviously add on some unknown sum for postage to The Antipodes. Some of those parts are still available from Citroen, but they are filling a few useful gaps.

the looms are series 2, I hope they start making series 1 also ASAP!

Thread Information