Part whereabouts
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wilrex

Thread: Part whereabouts

Default Part whereabouts

Hi all, I have just sold my restored ID19, went to get it ready for despatch to a Citroen enthusiast and found that one of rear suspension rubber bellows that return leakage to the tank has been damaged by contact with something on the road I think, and is leaking. Does anyone know where I might pick up a new one (LHM) in the next few days? it needs to be ready for delivery.
    Very embarrassing because the car was performing with excellence on inspection, now very drippy.
    Rex

Advertisement
    2CV6 Special Green, Riley RMB, RX7 Rotary, Jensen Healey, 1896 Ford A replica, and last but not least 1961 Citroen ID19-P... Previous include, 27 Chev Truck, 24 Bean Truck, 27 Chev Capitol, Rover S105, Humber Hawk x 2, MGB, Ford AA Truck, Ford A, elderly motorbikes x6, and more...

Problem solved.
    Thanks to the 170 people who have read this, and although there was no results coming directly from it, your interest has been appreciated.
    The parts were supplied by a Citroen enthusiast who I know, and who was only too glad to assist.
    gsowner84 likes this.
    2CV6 Special Green, Riley RMB, RX7 Rotary, Jensen Healey, 1896 Ford A replica, and last but not least 1961 Citroen ID19-P... Previous include, 27 Chev Truck, 24 Bean Truck, 27 Chev Capitol, Rover S105, Humber Hawk x 2, MGB, Ford AA Truck, Ford A, elderly motorbikes x6, and more...

Thread Information