Lexia
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Lexia

Fellow Frogger!

Default Lexia

Good evening fellow Citroenists. I'm looking at obtaining Lexia and associated bits and pieces so that I can access my Turbo CT and V6 Xantias, series 1 and series 2. I've had a bit of a look on the web and would be interested to hear advice/experience/recommendations. What computer hardware is necessary? Windows 7 32-bit laptop? And which is the best cable to get? Can i re-code key to immobiliser with Lexia?
    Thanks in advance.
    Robin

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

Robin
    My suggestion is to use the search function up the top. It should bring up LOTS.
    A quick clarification on what you need. The Lexia has now morphed into Diabox and does both Cits and Pugs, but the name Lexia is still used. The version gets updated regularly so look for a latest one, highest number, if that takes you fancy, but any version will probably do your cars.
    The hardware is actually more than just a cable. You should get the funny shaped smart 'box' and several cables, some of which you will never use ??
    The laptop will need to be either a 32bit machine which the last of was Win 7-(32bit only). Or a later one with 64 bit Windows and a Virtual 32 bit program installed to run the Lexia program.
    good luck Jaahn

Fellow Frogger!

Robin,

A few years ago - when I owned two Xantias, a Series 1 and Series 2 - I purchased an Acer laptop computer with XP operating system and Lexia software and various bits and pieces from Martin Bray. I sold my Xantias about a year ago and never used that gear on them, so I can't comment on their operability, although I do recall that the connecting plug on the Series 1 is a bit strange.

I had been thinking of selling this gear, so if you're interested perhaps we could discuss it further.

Chris

Fellow Frogger!

I have a complete Lexia for sale. Top quality full chip with HP laptop. Pvt. message me if you're keen.

Thread Information