• Help
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Citquery
  • 1 Post By Brett
  • 1 Post By iLaguna

Thread: Bel Car Adelaide

Icon13 Bel Car Adelaide

Hi All,

Not sure if this has already been brought up, but now that Bel Car Adelaide have closed up shop. Where have all my service records gone for our C4 Grand Picasso. Although dealing with them (Extensively and Expensively) for nearly 5 years, when they shut down, there was absolutely no communication what so ever.
    With Citroen struggling to re establish their reputation, this just helps to put the boot further in. Their phone just indicates that the number is out of use - no message - no contact details.

Advertisement
    DS Citroen 21 aka: Andrew and Leanne (plus Phillip and Ciaran).
    A DS 21 (Long Term Project), A BX GT 16v (Leanne's not mine), plus PABLO 0 (The C4 Picasso), A heavily modified Range Rover (towing and heavy duty) and some exotic members of Sir William Lyons' stable!!!.

Fellow Frogger!

I have a C4 Picasso (5-seat), purchased new from Belcar in December 2015 and I have never heard from anyone - Belcar, the new dealer, or the new distributor - since the change in distribution and dealer. I don't know whether my car is on a database anywhere in the event there's a recall or a need for warranty work, but I'm currently having it serviced (6-monthly) by Charles Street Auto Repairs.
    dscitroen21 likes this.

Jarvis at Main North Road, Medindie are the new Citroen dealer
    dscitroen21 likes this.
    Bathurst______2 57.22 Sandown_______1 35.29
    Mallala_______1 22.90 Phillip Island____1 56.41
    Winton_______1.43.90 Collingrove_______38.08
    The Bend_____2 21.96

https://www.facebook.com/FrogstompRacing/

http://www.harlandeng.com.au

Thanks Guys, I hope that they got the records as well as the dealership. I'll give them a call on Monday.
    DS Citroen 21 aka: Andrew and Leanne (plus Phillip and Ciaran).
    A DS 21 (Long Term Project), A BX GT 16v (Leanne's not mine), plus PABLO 0 (The C4 Picasso), A heavily modified Range Rover (towing and heavy duty) and some exotic members of Sir William Lyons' stable!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by dscitroen21 View Post
    Thanks Guys, I hope that they got the records as well as the dealership. I'll give them a call on Monday.
    Yes, as above, Jarvis Citroen at Medindie is now Adelaide's new Citroen dealer, but you wouldn't know it. Drive past and you'll notice there is now Peugeot signage, as they've got Peugeot as well, but apart from 3 Citroen's in the yard, you wouldn't know otherwise. Jarvis Subaru, Peugeot and Citroen, are all out of the same showroom.

Servicing for both Peugeot and Citroen, is now done at Jarvis Ford, Trinty Gardens on Portrush Rd, but again, you wouldn't know, as there is absolutely no signage to say.

We received a letter from Inchcape to say that Australian Motors had handed back their Peugeot franchise and that Jarvis Peugeot was the new Adelaide dealer.

December 1st 2017, Jarvis was also appointed as Adelaide's Citroen dealer, but only in the last two months, have Jarvis added Citroen to their main web page and actually started to sell Citroens from the Medindie site.
    dscitroen21 likes this.
    2016 Holden Astra RS-V 1.6L Turbo Manual Hatch - Current Drive
    2013 Peugeot 2008 Active 1.6L Auto Wagon - Current Drive

2006 Renault Megane Expression 2.0L Auto Hatch - Past Drive
    2013 Renault Latitude Privilege 2.0L dCi Auto Sedan - Past Drive

2008 Renault Laguna Dynamique 2.0L dCi Auto Wagon - Past Drive
    2002 Renault Laguna Privilege 3.0L V6 Auto Wagon - Past Drive
    1995 Renault 19 Alize 1.8L Manual Sedan - Past Drive
    1998 SEAT Cordoba SXE 1.6L Manual Sedan - Past Drive

Thread Information