C2 articles?
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: C2 articles?

Default C2 articles?

Anyone know of any C2 articles/links etc? Or for that matter, anyone here got one yet...thoughts please? I had another look at one yesterday & quite like it. My Xsara is just short of 90k's & has to go & as much as I like the Xsara VTS, I am worried about buying a car so far past its used by date. Whatever car I get will do around 40-50k's per year so I am mainly interested to see what peoples thoughts are over long distances etc etc. Any help muchly appreciated. I figure if I dont warm to it eventually I can hang out for a C4! The more I look at the C2 I find it very visually appealing. Have also read a few places it is more like the 205GTi than the 206 is........Mmmmmm very tempting.

Advertisement
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

Hi Justin,

There have been some discussions about the C2 on the board before

C2 Any one driven One Thoughts please ?

It's a nice little car, fun to drive. I dunno about it being more like a 205GTi than the 206GTi though. The interesting thing will be how reliable the Sensodrive system will be in the longer term.

I appreciate that the C2 is new platform, and fresher looking car than the Xsara but I prefer the VTS because of the better space, comfort, performance and handling. But really I am comparing apples with oranges. I would considered it if I was in the market for a new car (Hey, I have had 3 Xsara's already!)

Troy.

Tadpole

Icon14

Hey Guys,

I raced out about 6 months ago and bought myself a lovely new C3. But being the car lover that i am, i have not been able to do it up to how i would like it. Which is why i have totally fallen in love with the C2's as they come standard with it all!! With all going well, i may well be in the posession of the yellow demmo one that was used in Targa Tas this year!! I just think they are the absolute cutest, and are fantastic to cruise around in!!

Cheers
    ALicia

I did see 2 C3's in Tassie last week for Targa, a sky blue one & a black one, any yours? Got a few pics of the yellow C2 (JAUNE RA in Cit speak) competing in Queenstown, if you havent already seen them in my Targa thread check them out here:

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/...?action=logout

I am pretty keen on the C2 & will definitely bring it to Tassie when we go back at end of the year. Have joined the French Car Club of Tas to keep up with whats going on over there.

Good luck with the C2 if you get it (PS I would get it thoroughly checked out & get at least a few k knocked off since it would have been rallied pretty hard from what I saw)
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

I love those pics of the french cars in the tassie rally, there great.....

Icon14 C2 Info on english SAXO cite

Hi
    I too am taken with the C2 great package the English SAXO cite has whole areas dedicated to the C2
    http://www.saxosportsclub.com/forum/default.asp
    Graeme
    The luck so and so's got the Manual GT and it looks like it will be a while till Citroen are happy they recoped the development money for the SENSO drive before they release the manual any where

Thread Information