1974 DS23 rear wiring loom
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default 1974 DS23 rear wiring loom

Can anyone advise how to access the rear wiring loom in the DS23? I understand that it runs along the left hand side of the car.

Advertisement

Chris

Which bit do you want to get at? The connections in dash are on the left but you'll need to remove the dash. If you want to tear it out then you'll need to disconnect everything past back seat including fuel sender wire the the b pillar connections to lights then I guess the left front wing and dash to pull the whole lot out. It runs out of the dash in a bundle wrapped in foam and clips in front of the door. Then through the sill box.

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks for your response, forumnoreason.

As it happens, I looked a little more closely this afternoon and found the loom tucked right up under the left hand sill! Having removed the rear seat, the rear part of the loom seems reasonably accessible; however, I suspect the front part is less so. I've just had the dash out to do some other work, so I'm aware of the bundle of wires in the vicinity of the glove box.

As discussed in another current thread, I am trying to resolve non-working interior lamps. In the interests of keeping threads on-topic, it's probably best to further discuss that issue in that thread.

Thread Information